“Incredible French food!!”
Review of Topaz

Topaz
Reserve with Chope
Topaz is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #85 of 1,690 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Topaz is a sophisticated French cut above the rest with six upstairs private rooms, a unique walk-in wine cellar with floor-to-ceiling and exceptional vintages and a humidor stocked with the finest imported cigars. Elegance and creativity are perfect partners alongside unequalled service with an eye to mouthwatering presentation and a menu based on Gallic know-how. Widely considered to be the blue riband first choice of visitors and residents in the capital.
Reviewed September 27, 2015 via mobile

My partner and myself dined here twice during our 3 day stay in Phnom Penh and we're sad we won't be dining here again anytime soon.
The whole experience, from the moment you arrive to when you leave is perfect.
We felt like we had 3 people attending to us at all times and were never left needing anything.
We eat a lot of French cuisine back home and this was some of the best we've ever had. Both nights I had the beef tartare with foie gras and it was amazing each time. My partner had the escargots (snails) which were great and the Niçoise salad which was fresh and flavorsome. For my main both nights I had the ravioli filled with foie gras and it was one of the best things I've ever eaten. My partner had the seafood spaghetti both nights and couldn't fault it.
Dessert was the chocolate fondant and profiteroles both nights and they were decadent and delicious.
An impressive wine list but a bit expensive so we just had the house white wine from Bordeaux and it was great.
The restaurant was definitely more expensive than others but well worth it, definitely a must when visiting Phnom Penh.

Reviewed September 26, 2015

We dinned at The Topaz and had an amazing time!
The restaurant itself has a really intimate ambiance, perfect for dates and special occasions. There's a nice home-y outdoor lounge area where you can order drinks while waiting for your party to arrive. After being seated, we were greeted by a manager who then occasionally checked on us throughout the dinner. Surprisingly it wasn't that hard to make a reservation.
Given the quality and beauty of the food, paired with great service and classy atmosphere, you will have absolutely no hesitation paying the bill. In fact, for everything you're getting from the experience I think most guests would agree it's a steal.

Reviewed September 25, 2015 via mobile

The location is convenient and easy to get to. But it is the food that's really more important. I enjoy the variety, and more importantly the excellent taste. All of these are served in a perfect ambience that completes the awesome dining experience. It's quite pricey though

Reviewed September 24, 2015 via mobile

I have spent the last few weeks in Cambodia and eaten and stayed at all sorts of different price ranged places but this place isn't number 1 on trip advisor for any reason other than its like a very expensive London restaurant (with much better service) but at reasonable prices and with better food, if your coming to Phnom penh, book a table, jump in a $2 tuk tuk and have the nicest meal of your life!! Thanks guys, it was amazing.

Reviewed September 23, 2015

I've had a few meals here and the food is always wonderful. The wines are serious business. It is the place for a romantic, classy evening.