“Great value for your money”
Review of Topaz

Topaz
Ranked #85 of 1,653 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Topaz is a sophisticated French cut above the rest with six upstairs private rooms, a unique walk-in wine cellar with floor-to-ceiling and exceptional vintages and a humidor stocked with the finest imported cigars. Elegance and creativity are perfect partners alongside unequalled service with an eye to mouthwatering presentation and a menu based on Gallic know-how. Widely considered to be the blue riband first choice of visitors and residents in the capital.
Reviewed October 14, 2014

Had an excellent three course lunch last week with shrimp salad, rumsteak with pepper sauce and and a wonderful cake for dessert - all for incredible $20+
Service was impeccable, efficient delivery of dishes and attentive serving of water and fresh bread throughout the meal.

Reviewed October 14, 2014 via mobile

Topaz is always been the place we turn to for celebrations and when we want a nice place to entertain guests.

My favourite dish there is the foie gras soup, a vegetable consomme that's has chucks of silly foie gras with a puff pastry topping.

Worth checking out and price is reasonable for dishes that incorporates more expensive ingredients and techniques in a high end setting.

Reviewed October 11, 2014

This is my second visit here. Once again delicious food and excellent service which exceeded expectations. All what we ate was something more than dinner, chef is clearly an artist. You must go there, if you visit Phnom Penh.

Reviewed October 10, 2014

This place is simply great. No compromises with the quality with the best imported ingredients. Excellent wine menu, great selection. you should try the steak Rossini, maybe better tasting then back in the US (bold statement...) Staff is courteous, present when needed, never overwhelming. Hard to find in Phnom Penh, ... this was the most expensive meal we had in Phnom Penh but definitely worth it.

Reviewed October 10, 2014

Yes, Topaz is expensive - not far off from what we spend in Singapore for a night out. Nonetheless very much worth it. Food and wine excellent. ambiance very nice (although I would have preferred a dimmer light at our table. Nice jazz playing in the background. Service was attentive. My husband and I had a nice romantic night out. I often go to Phnom Penh for work and I'm not sure if I'd splurge on a business dinner, but I'd definitely return on a personal trip.