“One of the best...”

La Croisette
Ranked #42 of 1,467 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Cambodian, Italian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: La Croisette is one of the first restaurants in Phnom Penh, opened right after the last fractional fighting in the capital in 1997. La Croisette is renown for its international hospitality and wide range of patrons: it is a Phnom Penh favorite to Asians, Europeans, expatriates and both international and Cambodian residents alike. The large outdoor terrace right along the bustling riverside promenade together with its cool interior space make it a must-see in the Cambodian capital. From a fine continental breakfast to international and local cuisine and outstanding cocktails in a classy Cambodian environment - La Croisette is a Cambodian experience not to be missed.
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We love their special cocktail- La Croisette and food is fantastic, we spend our dinner almost 4 times per week here as it is one of our favorite place in town, they have very good home made pasta and specially Risotto with seafood, Gnocchi so tasty and it is only one place that we can eat real taste of good food in Cambodia. Price is very reasonable and staff they are so friendly. Hightly recommence!

There are newer reviews for La Croisette

Reviewed December 26, 2012

La Croisette has undergone a bit of a face lift since my last visit, and looks the better for it. I stopped off her a few times during my trip to Phnom Penh and have to admit, is a now a firm favourite with me.
The menu still has many of the old familier dishes, but also some very tasty new ones. My only dissappointment was that the seabass carpachio was no longer on the menu, but all my other favourites, such as the squid with Kampot peppers, were still there.
I found the service to be faultless and friendly, despite what others seem to have experienced.
definatly still a Phnom Penh favourite for me!

1  Thank engel60
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I loved the Pappardella home made pasta. I have had the breakfast and it is one of the best in Phnom Penh. There is a new chef who is trying new things. Its beautiful after the redecoration.

The antipasta is generous. The service is flawless. Yes pricey but worth it..

2  Thank Tim J
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Went to Beverly's based on user reviews and was not dissapointed.The wait to get seated was a little long and the place was crowded. The food was delicious and came out quickly so I didn't mind the wait. The staff was exceptionally attentive and friendly. The prices are very reasonable. I will definitely come here again when I visit Phrom Penh

1  Thank David1478
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This place is a perfect spot to enjoy fine dining quality food and beverages. The wonderful staff (Tassilo especially) are attentive and subtle in their service. Loved everything about it - would highly recommend an early drink followed by dinner here to people watch on Sisowath Quay.

1  Thank carmel08