See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 2, 2019

The room was huge with windows all around. The hotel is fairly new and the staff friendly. The TV in the room was closer to the ceiling instead of eye height. The buffet breakfast does not have many choices and being partly open on L14 means food got cold very quickly.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

This hotel has a great location right next to the royal palace and near the central market and water, but it’s off the street and therefore quiet. Brand new hotel, friendly staff, very clean, great choice to explore Phnom Penh.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

I very happy that I stay this hotel because it is Good room good everything and for the staff they will help full and for breakfast makings is good have comfortable. Next time I will go to stay this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank sorsotheara
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

I alway think in my mine. Is I have time to travel in Cambodia again The Okay Palace Hotel it my first choice to choose . it Have a good food And the test it so very delicious and have the signature cocktail than I really like that service and have a nice pool So it very interesting

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2019

What an awesome place! Artistically and beautifully designed. Friendly staff, and helpful. Artwork in the room is exceptionally crafted. Everything was better than any other place I have stayed.I highly recommend staying here.

• Trip type: Traveled solo