“Should check your Food before Taking away”

Luna Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #94 of 1,414 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Luna serves traditional and modern Italian, Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine specialising in woodfired pizzas. We feature a beautiful outdoor garden perfect for large groups, romantic dinners, business occasions or just a relaxing break. We also do home delivery.
Phnom Penh, Phnum Penh, Cambodia
“Should check your Food before Taking away”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been here for few times, this restaurant is beautiful with outdoor garden.First time trying eggplant pickle with olive oil and different kind of bread.The food is really good with tradition test. But one day, when i went there with my colleague to take some food away, waitress gave us the wrong food. I have swap with my friend.

• Visited November 2012

• Korean first
Hobart, Australia
“Awesome food - crappy service”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Came here with quite a big group and the service was absolutely pathetic. Considering the prices, surely they could splash out and pay an extra waiter or 2? (Staff are less than 100USD a month her after all). It was half an hour before we even got to order a drink and constant begging battle to get served.

Its a shame as the food was good when it eventually arrived.

• Visited November 2012
Adelaide, Australia
“Sit outside for a lovely evening”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We have been here numerous times and keep going back, especially when we have friends visiting. The staff are friendly (some with less English than others) and the pizzas are the best I have eaten. Try the eggplant and mushroom pizza, it is amazing. If it's not raining sit outside as it has a far nicer feel to it.

• Visited October 2012
“I will try again”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This restaurant is located in a small quiet street away from the noise of the main road. I had a pizza last week, I don’t even remember wich one, that tells you how forgettable it was.
The outdoor garden is nice but very hot (really? No fans?) and the indoor on Alaska mode.
As you can see I didn’t enjoy my dinner but the restaurant was full and I was lucky to have a table without booking, so I’m sure Luna deserves better than my experience: 3+

• Visited September 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
“Needs to improve”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

A cvouple of years ago, this used to be a much better place than it is today. They have definitely fallen back against their competition, which in PP is tough, new places opens all the time. They should spend some money on decorating and cleaning up the place, also make sure to train the staff a bit better in service and English. Never been disappointed with the food though.

Visited August 2012