“Wonderful food and gluten free too.”
Review of K'NYAY - CLOSED

K'NYAY
Cuisines: Cambodian, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Description: K'NYAY has recently relocated to The Terrace on 95 (October 2013).The Terrace is a traditional Khmer wooden house, converted into a small stylish and character filled guesthouse in Phnom Penh. Built in the 1930s, The Terrace elegantly combines elements of traditional Cambodian wooden homes and French colonial art deco styling.
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Taxi didn't locate it straight away but persevered n we got here. The place is nicely decorated with indoor and outdoor seating. Not busy today Wednesday but it's early 6.45pm
I opted for vegan Thai curry a smoothie n deep fried sweet potatoes. You get a lot of food for your money. The service is very friendly and iknowledgeable about food allergies. All food is gluten free unless indicated. They do meat n fish meals too but I fancied vegan and certainly do not regret it.
5 star recommendation here I'll be back tomorrow they also do vegan lunch boxes and delivery service.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We had a very good dinner experience at The Terrace @ K'NYAY. The food was very good and the atmosphere is quite nice, with a particular attention to furniture and color arrangements. While this restaurant brands itself as vegetarian, it is also possible to eat meat. I would definitely recommend this place to people in search of a quiet dinner in the middle of the city.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We had a great meal here- nice atmosphere, great food. I had the veggie amok, which was delicious, and came with a really nice dark brown rice. We also shared the rocket salad, also delicious, and I had an iced green tea with soy milk. For dessert I tried their homemade coconut ice cream- wonderful! I wanted to try the chocolate cake too but they'd just run out, so I had the vegan carrot cake, which was fine but nothing too special. Overall a great meal, I wish we'd had time to go more than once! There was also an adorable restaurant kitty :-)

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I wanted to order for delivery and because of the fact that I work till late I called the restaurant to order for delivery 15minutes before they close. Nobody picked up the phone so I tried again and again .. maybe 10 minues before writing on their facebook page about that. Within minutes my question why they don't reply the phone got deleted without any comment.
It would be nice if they picked up the phone and told me that it is too late for delivery and/or that they are too lazy to earn my 15 bucks right now.
Long story short: good food but disturbing customer care.

1  Thank Xab3
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I was with one of my friends in Phnom Penh for one day and we decided to go to this restaurant as suggested for another friend. It was an enjoyable experience having a very tasty green curry with brown rice and some of the cocktails prepared by a friendly Cambodian Bartender. In addition the restaurant is located on the terrace (2nd floor) of an ancient but very well preserved house, getting apart of the noise to have a peaceful and relax time.. I would come back for sure.