“One of our best Cambodian experiences”
Review of Camboquad

Camboquad
More attraction details
Owner description: With our automatic Quad bikes (Polaris 330cc), you will drive yourself in the countryside around Phnom Penh visiting the Tonle Bati, the Phnom Tamao Wildlife Sanctuary, the Phnom Chisor temple, the banana and mango plantations, the infamous Killing Fields, hidden pagodas and more!
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This was one of the first activities me and my two friends undertook when we arrived in Phnom Penh, and unanimously it was our favourite. We took the sunset tour through the countryside, and my photographer friend took some wonderful photos. James is a fantastic guide, with a great sense of humour. A must for anyone with a day (or half day) to spare in Phnom Penh!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

It was good to get into the countryside a little and my girlfriend enjoyed giving sweets to the children in nearby villages.

However you are not allowed to ride the ATV bikes faster than a brisk walking speed so there was no excitement in that sense.

Also note that it seems all the kids in the first few villages get all the sweets so save them until half way through the trip.

2  Thank evilcelery
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately for my friend & I, plus another couple, most of the bikes were down on the day that we booked our trip. Hence, we had to go out on a single bike in two instead of one to a bike. And halfway during our journey, my bike broke down and couldn't work anymore. It was kinda disappointing for us as we were anticipating this trip for a long time and we had a good time in the first part going through the village and passing candies out to the small friendly kids in the village. However, our guide - James, the friendliest guy you can find, make a fast service recovery for us to keep our mood happy. Immediately, he arranged for a tuk tuk to bring us through the remaining journey and promised a refund. I can see that he looked apologetic and was worried that the break down will dampened our mood. He even offered to bring us to a nice place for dinner after our trip. We are touched by his sincerity and the high service level. To anyone who is in Cambodia right now, I highly recommend Blazing Trail to you and I bet you will definitely be satisfied and enjoyed this as the best trip in Phnom Penh! Thumbs up to James!!!!

3  Thank Sjkidz
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I would recommend Blazing Trails to anyone visiting Phnom Penh. The quad bikes are automatic so easy for novices like myself and my girlfriend, we were taken by our guide through various villages outside of the city near the Killing Fields. The views were fantastic (we took the sunset tour) and we got to see life in Cambodia's countryside.

1  Thank fozzy0601
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Had a great time On a half day ATV ride. We spent the afternoon riding from village to village and we were met with smiles and waves from the local people. James our guide was polite, courteous and arranged the tour to meet our needs. We chose to forgo the killing fields to spend more time in the villages. We brought some small things to hand out to the children in the villages, and wish we had brought more, as we ran out early in the tour.

1  Thank Mike P