We stayed for 4 nights and after reading the reviews didn't think they were talking about the same hotel.
The room was very dark, the pool full of leaves and the garden rather sad. There was no tea and coffee in the room and only green tea available at breakfast. I think it is over priced at $75 a night compared to the pavilion and other similar hotels. It could be good but needs some work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a french colonial style house, surrounding by a large tropical garden with swimming pool…so close from the Royal Palace , in the real heart of Cambodian capital, you'll find 18 charming rooms with private terrace and garden view! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Mysteres & Mekong Phnom Penh Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mysteres & Mekong Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh
- Mysteres And Mekong Phnom Penh Lodge