Lovely garden a tropical oasis. A good location for royal palace, the park(?) is great at night with the locals doing their exercise. opposite is a pagoda . However there are some disappointing facts. The room was ok, but no kettle no hairdryer no tissues, the towels smelt, the toilet kept blocking. Tap leaked and it could have been cleaner.The air con was noisy maybe because it was over the wardrobe.Staff were lovely when you could find them.Sometimes they were asleep! Often the bar area had no one around and had to wait ten minuites for someone to come. Breakfast eggs fried scrambled or fried bread and jam. Delicious bread though. Coffee too strong and I like strong coffee. Nice tea though.Pool was shady because of the trees which may not suit everyone. Could do with a clean A black line around the top of the pool, cracks in the bottom.It was ok but lacking in simple things like a kettle etc and staff need to liven up sweet as they were. Wouldnot wish to stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a french colonial style house, surrounding by a large tropical garden with swimming pool…so close from the Royal Palace , in the real heart of Cambodian capital, you'll find 18 charming rooms with private terrace and garden view! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mysteres & Mekong Phnom Penh Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mysteres And Mekong Phnom Penh Lodge
- Mysteres & Mekong Phnom Penh Hotel Phnom Penh