“What a holiday & what a country, thank you Dancing roads A++++++”

Dancing Roads Cambodia
Ranked #42 of 127 Tours in Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: Brave yourself against seemingly impassable roads, explore hidden temples, share laughs with the locals, camp in the jungles or just take it easy. We will take you off the typical tourist trail to see the real Cambodia. Whether you're a novice rider or an enduro expert, group or solo, we have something to suit you: ready made and customized trips available.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a holiday & what a country, thank you Dancing roads A++++++”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

The Mad 5 Dirt Ride went on 12 day adventure dirt bike ride with Dancing roads and what an amazing holiday it was.

Dancing roads showed us a trip of a life time from the temples in the north to technical jungle riding through the Cardamom Mountains all the way to the south.

If you are up for adventure and fun then Dancing Roads and Cambodia should be your first stop, talk about adventure on 2 wheels.

This was the second trip I have done with Dancing Roads and will not be the last, I highly recommend Dancing roads to anyone that loves to travel and experience culture.

Keep up the great work Dancing Roads, see you next year.

Thanks

The Mad 5 Dirt Ride

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Melb0urne_Australia

Dunedin, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Help me realised dirtbike riding can be so much fun!”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

went for a day trip through the outskirts of phnom penh and a bit within the city, Paeng our tour guide had the whole excursion organized very well. Highlights of the trip were riding uphill on rocky grounds to visit ancient temples and getting the chance to bike downhilll on the stairs, thanks Paeng you're the man!

Visited December 2011
Brisbane, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“This trip has only made me want more,more,more”
Reviewed November 24, 2011

This tour was an introduction to dirt biking chosen because one of our team although a road rider was new to dirt. Also my wife was a pillion which I intended to carry but Paeng carried her she had no complaints and this left me to have more fun on the bike, Thanks Paeng. I can't say enough good things about dancingroads. We meet Sonia and Paeng in Phnom Penh( and a very nice couple they were)looked over the bikes and were picked up and delivered to there office the next morning. We picked up the bikes and they never missed a beat the entire trip. Paeng has a great sense of humour and a real passion for his country. His brother Kob(I hope I spelt that right) I believe is in training, is all smiles and help and can only add to the company.I've ridden bikes in other countries but this would rate in the top ones, so much so that I intend to go back next year.

Visited October 2011
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What an experience!”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

So… here I am, sat back at an office desk, desperately wanting to be over in Cambodia again. Never thought I would miss getting a face full of dust and dirt as I fly across red roads of clay and dirt roads full of potholes. Dancing Roads, from start to finish were fantastic in every detail. Chea, who was our guide, was brilliant company throughout the two week trip and whom I now class as a top mate. We used Honda XR400cc dirt bikes, which were brilliant and well prepped machines. The extra cc over 250’s was worth its weight in gold when negotiating the various obstacles along the way. From dodging water buffalo to jumping railway tracks to swerving around hundreds of 125cc scooters in Phnom Penh(!) – the bikes were everything you needed (though I do admit I am a bit of a petrol head). The Khmer people are great company to be with. Always friendly, smiling and willing to lend a hand or just watch and applaud when you finally get yourself out of a ditch! Myself and Ed, my mate, were very green when it came to dirt biking. But Chea was great at building our confidence as the trip progressed. All in all I couldn’t fault anything. It was a great adventure that will stay with me for life. Big thanks must also go to Sonia who organized everything for us. As you can probably tell from this review I can’t rate them highly enough.

Thank you to all at Dancing Roads.

p.s At the end of the trip I got to drool over the collection of 400 and 250cc dirt bikes Dancing Roads have in their garage. It was like a showroom. And Paeng, the co-owner of the company has a dirt bike ‘toy’ to die for ☺.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Craig A
London, United Kingdom
“INCREDIBLE CAMBODIAN MOTORBIKE ADVENTURE”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Dancing Roads provided us with an incredible experience. 12 days motorbiking across Cambodia on Honda XR400cc scrambler bikes...through jungles & countryside, exploring temples, towns & villages. They created a bespoke itinerary for us, tailored to the level of experience that was just right the group. We were new to off-roading, so if things got too tricky for us, then the routes were flexible enough to be changed to something a bit easier. Our guide, Chea, was absolutely brilliant. His number one priority was to make sure we were having a great time, as well as ensuring we had everything we needed throughout our adventure. The whole journey was superbly organised, with hotels or home-stays pre-booked & sorted well in advance. There was even someone to meet us at the airport with open arms & a big smile...we were given a mobile phone to keep in contact with head office throughout the trip, and a small gift each...we instantly felt welcomed & that we were going to be in a very safe pair of hands. All in all we came away from Cambodia feeling like we'd just experienced the adventure of a lifetime. We couldn't recommend Dancing Roads more highly, and given the chance, we'd be back there like a shot. A very big thank you to Chea, Sonia & Paeng :))

Visited November 2011