JUNGLE &jardin - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Close to Russian Market

Great little shop with lots of bright, well designed clothes. Staff in there were friendly and... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2018
MrsBsTravels
Hastings, United Kingdom
Beautiful custom made clothing

I ordered a bridesmaid dress from Jungle & Jardin. Charlotte went out of her way to find the... read more

Reviewed September 12, 2018
Alexandra T
Phnom Penh, Cambodia

All reviews j j russian market tuol fabric shop clothes cambodia
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2018

I discovered Jungle & jardin while looking for a dress for my - simple- wedding at the French Embassy.
After trusting them, I had a unique hand-made silk dress. Not only it was gorgeous but it was exactly what I wanted, though I would not have found out without the help of the designer (and owner) of the brand.
Later I came regularly to buy tops, dresses, skirts... In addition to the very nice colors and design, I appreciate that we can all find there what really suit us!!
Being socially responsible is another value which makes J&J great.

Reviewed May 30, 2018

Very cute shop in TTP lane, near Russian Market. Anne-Charlotte will guide you in the choice of the perfect clothes. The colors are vibrant and design unique! It's just what you need for your wardrobe :)

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed May 17, 2018

If you are looking to shop during your holidays or desperately trying to find something original in Phnom Penh, you have to stop at Anne-Charlotte's boutique, J&J.
Exceptional easy to wear clothing, made with love and passion! Perfectly cut, incredible fabric and design! Oh, and if you are wondering who makes the clothing you gonna wear and in what conditions, well you look up, and you will discover the designer's amazing assistants!

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

I like everything about J&j, Anne-Cha the creator of the brand and shop explained me everything about her fashion concept which is fair, eco friendly, quality materials, simple and elegant cuts, amazing colors and patterns.
An awesome alternative if you re looking for nice clothes outside of the evil mass production fashion industry

1  Thank hatipadi
Reviewed May 3, 2018

Very nice collection of women clothes made in a sustainable way. We loved the creator, a young dynamic and inspired! go there for a cup of tea or the shopping escape of your holidays! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: April 2018