Open today: 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Andrew White

The best experience. We did the tour on a national holiday and they invited us in and provided... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
andrewwhite4416
Hands Down Best Tour You Can Ask For.

These guys are the best. They guide you well, they let you meet locals, they take care of your... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Alvinder S
via mobile

All reviews sunset tour fresh coconut off road great fun kids waving paddy fields always felt safe highly recommend this company these guys tuk tuk great trip half day tour visiting phnom penh safety countryside muddy ride
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2019

Definitely book this tour if you are looking for something a little different! There is a punctual pick up from your hotel, a briefing on how to ride the ATV, an hour or so ATV ride through some off-roads (don't worry, you go as fast as you want and as 4x4 as you want), and a trip to the Killing Fields (this is different based on if you are in the morning or afternoon). This ATV ride changes the atmosphere from the heaviness of the Killing Field stories.
The guide spoke English well and was very knowledgeable of the area and the history. Very friendly, and enthusiastic!
Make sure you dress appropriately for the Killing Fields, but for the ATV ride, dress for the weather (your feet can get muddy if there was any rain).

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2019

My girlfriend and I did the Sunset Tour including the Killing Fields. We were picked up by tuk tuk at 3pm from our hotel and taken to Village Quad Bike, and then onto the Killing Fields (about a 30 second ride!) where we were given 1 hour to tour around. Our guide took care of admission for us, and we each added an audio guide for $3 each.

After the Killing Fields, we returned to Village Quad Bike and were given a quick tutorial on how to operate the quad bikes. They gave us each a helmet and we were off for our adventure, with a guide in front and in back of us. Safety was the priority throughout the day, and despite dealing with traffic from time to time, it was a very comfortable and safe ride. This was my girlfriend's first time driving a quad bike, so she appreciated the slow pace and focus on safety. As a general comment, the service we received throughout was fantastic--the guys who run this company are great.

The highlight of the tour for us was not the sunset (unfortunately it was a bit cloudy, but we were very lucky it never rained and the scenery was gorgeous anyway), but instead it was the photos. Vibol had an incredible camera on his phone that made photos from my iPhone XR look like I had used a Polaroid from the 90's. He got some terrific shots of us both and on and off of our quad bikes, and shared them with us via email after our tour. We really appreciated it as the perfect way to memorialize our tour.

Overall this was a great tour and I recommend it to anyone visiting Phnom Penh with a love affair for quad bikes.

Two potentially helpful tips for those considering this tour:

1. It is cash only--so come prepared--although I understand they are working on a solution to accept credit cards soon. Embarrassingly, I did not realize this and didn't have quite enough USD on me. They were kind enough to escort me to an ATM so I could withdraw a bit more and pay in full.

2. The quad bikes have an automatic transmission. Especially helpful to know for first-timers/less-experienced individuals, and makes the experience easier to manage.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 22, 2019

Had an amazing time on the ATV tour!! Totally did not regret booking the tour for my group of 6pax. We really enjoyed ourselves zooming around in the village outside of Phnom Penh city and the EXPERIENCE WAS ONE OF A KIND!! Paddy fields, local markets, dirt roads and even got to race! Love it!! Narey was an awesome tour leader!!

Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

Strongly recommended for anyone visiting cambodia to go their ATV ride! you will get to see the village and Sunset!

1  Thank willsont10
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

We went with our two teenage boys (13 and 15) and after a small training they were delighted to be able drive themselves.
The company takes safety very seriously and we were very well looked after for the whole drive.
Great scenery and a good mix of easy and some challenging sections. Nice touches with cold drinks, cold towels and drinks en route.
Nice addition if you’re taking children to see The Killing Fields as it lightens the morning. Great trip.

1  Thank jamiegQ4764SV