“Relaxing Vibe ... Delicious Meals”
Review of The Shop 240

The Shop 240
Ranked #73 of 1,517 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: The Shop 240 is located on tree-lined Street 240 near the Royal Palace, it was our first outlet when we started in 2001 and it remains hugely popular. This colonial-era house has a peaceful patio out front, a wood-floored dining area inside, and a leafy eating area out back. Ceiling fans keep things cool, and a fresh supply of free newspapers in this oasis keeps our customers up to date with world events as they enjoy our Mediterranean-inspired menu. We have other The Shop locations on Street 102 and Street 337 in Toul Kork as well as The Chocolate Shop locations on Street 240 and Street 63.
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The Shop on Street 240 never fails to disappoint. Casual and consistent, this is one of those places where one can order anything on the menu and enjoy the food ... whether it be the bakery, breakfast, fruit juices or lunch. One of the most enjoyable restaurants for a quick bite or a relaxing visit with friends. One of our favorites!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The shop on st 240 is a great lunch or brunch spot. The menu changes weekly so you never get bored of what is on offer. Salads, Soups, Wraps, Pies, Quiches, Sandwiches they have them all.
Great service.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

The food is fresh and well prepared, the coffee is pretty good and comes with a decadent chocolate.The juice drinks are really good, love the lychee &mint or the spicy watermelon. The service has been very good over the past 2 weeks I've been visiting PP. But really, I go to The Shop for the ambiance which suits me perfectly as a solo traveler. There are heaps of newspapers available so I can just go in for a coffee and the paper and no one seems to mind how long I stay.
Don't go on a Saturday as its packed and the service is slower. I'm in PP for 3 weeks and
The Shop is my 'go to' place for morning coffee and breakfast or brunch. Don't expect to be blown away but do expect to be pleased.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Love the food. Had our breakfast here prior our day tour w/ the TukTuk driver. Excellent healthy drinks, fresh bread, tempting desserts and sumptuous meal just right for your pocket. The crepe is not so sweet....just right. They serve a pretty creative menu.
Met a lady from Holland who has been in Cambodia for several years and this resto is her favorite as there is no MSG on the food that they serve. She can tell if there is as she is allergic with MSG - that's what she said.
Happy eating! Must try! Definitely.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

... a passionfruit choc tart, a small morsel that hit the spot :) Great juices and smoothies too; I enjoyed my lychee and mint cooler - very refreshing on a hot day. A nice space... clean and relaxing.