“Good pho! ”

Pho Fortune
Ranked #224 of 1,916 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Very good Pho for $3.
While not quite the same as Pho in Vietnam, this was a solid alternative. I appreciate that they supply you with an ample amount of veggies and spices to flavour the soup to your own liking.
The spring rolls were hot and fresh but didn’t have much flavour.

If you’re looking for a good, cheap bowl of Pho in Phnom Penh, this is the place to get it.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 3, 2019

We found this place right by our hotel. We tried beef Pho and fried egg rolls. The Pho and the vegetable were very fresh and tasty. The service was okay and the price was very reasonable.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 10, 2018 via mobile

We tried this Pho place as we loved Vietnamese Pho during our travels there. We found the Pho tasty with fresh veg, beansprouts, Thai Sweet Basil. Clean restaurant, good service. We also liked the fried squid rings, the pastry/batter was so light.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

We found the beef noodles average. Have had better in Malaysia(our home country). The soup could be more flavourful. Service is acceptable but staff speak v limited English, so didn't seem to understand we wanted to add to our order. The fried spring rolls were very nice and crispy, with yam filling. The restaurant seems clean.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018

My favorite no MSG Pho restaurant closed down a couple years ago. After searching for a new restaurant I found Pho Fortune. The food is excellent, the service is fantastic and I never worry about the restaurant slipping in a little MSG. Their food is very clean and fresh. I will be back in Phnom Penh in September 2018 and I plan to frequent the restaurant numerous times while I am there.

Date of visit: August 2017