“Good food and lovely staff”
Review of Mount Everest

Mount Everest
Ranked #142 of 1,534 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali, Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The mount everest Indian restaurant is located next to the independent monument. Its offers fine authentic Indian cuisine , typical dishes , greatly appreciated by the customers. You will be delighted with the generous portions and attentive service. No need to be a connoisseur of Indian cuisine to enjoy the delights of the Mount Everest Indian restaurant !
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I always like going here, the staff is so friendly and I like that it seems to be a family business since they have their kids around most of the time.

The food is really good, I always go for spinach and cheese, which looks like baby food but is really tasty. And the garlic nan is delicious. I recommend!

8  Thank Emilia690

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Mount Everest I it is not Nepali restaurant
We went there expect Nepali food but they served india food
It was great food quality was nice big portion nice over all

6  Thank Lootor
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

We was there with few people
Food was ok not up the review staff friendly,
we all don't like much,
Running by Pakistani old man
Maybe he don't know Indian test

1  Thank Chatther
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My favorite Indian restaurant in the Penh! I order from Mount Everest at least once a week. Delivery is very fast and the owner is lovely. Portions are very large and can easily serve as two meals. Try the baingan masala and chicken or fish tikka masala!

4  Thank KC014
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

I go to an international school here in pp and everyone agrees, Everest is the best place for Indian! Try the butter chicken and garlic naan!

6  Thank KtVon-Dale