Lowest prices for your stay
$53
Priceline$53
Booking.com$53
Destinia.com$105
1,070 results
All reviews naga world entertainment complex huge casino manager james hotel lobby front office business trip aeon mall deluxe room tuk tuk naga1 naga2 cambodia vannak eng ktv bellman
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016

I read a lot of review on this hotel and there were many concerns I thought that I might have made the wrong choice, but how wrong I was when I visited the place. I went with my wife and child although it is not the right place for a child. The hotel is good with a lot of help from all the staff. They have many restaurants with a Varity of food choice and the rooms are clean, not noise, and although some lights were not working when I came in but were fixed as soon as I asked for it. If any one has to be in Phnom Penh and not visit this hotel they have missed out a lot.

Room tip: Ask for rooms in the main building.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2016

If you don't mind the smell of stale cigarette smoke as you wend your way into the restaurant, then you have found yourself a truly authentic Korean restaurant. The food quality is superb, ambience is good, and services are excellent. The price is a bit high though. High recommended through.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Tried the restaurant here and it is really good. I have been to several Italian restaurant and I really think this restaurant serve good pasta and bread!

The ambience is also good as you can overlook the performance at level one. Pricing wise it is still within budget. Below USD 25 per person.

The staff is very attentive and speaks well.

I would return to this restaurant again if given a chance.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank yun111111
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

We stayed for two nights at naga world This hotel is a casino ,there's many restaurants here you never goes hungry for staying here ,food is good .the wifi is good the rooms were spacious and clean the Staff very friendly I really recommend this hotel

Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

Stayed there for three nights in a deluxe room. Facilities in the room adequate and TV channels are plenty and International (include Fox / National Geographic etc). Plenty of outlet so no worries for food and shop. There is a SPA and disco. The moment stepping into this complex you feel that you have arrive Macau.......casino. Not too far from sight seeing spot. Good place to stay without children.

Trip type: Traveled with friends