“Nice food good prices what more do you need”
Review of Frizz

Frizz
Ranked #126 of 1,444 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Lautrec, France
“Nice food good prices what more do you need”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We ate here and had Chicken Amok plus Saik ko neung teuk kroch which is very local a bottle of wine.
All in all a nice easy meal with a relaxed atmosphere and reasonable service.

I read that they have a one day cookery course available which I would have signed up for if we had known before hand

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank TC0241

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Chance encounter”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We were looking for somewhere to eat and came across this place by chance. Looked nice and seemed to be popular so gave it a try and had very nice meal. We ate Vietnamese but there were some western dishes available.

1 Thank Martin C
Sydney, Australia
“Hit and Miss”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The first time we ate here the service was acceptable, the food was good and the cost was great. So we returned the following night and the experience was totally different. Service was non existent, the wait staff were more interested in something playing on a lap top. The pineapple shake was woeful, it should have been called pineapple surprise because if there was an ounce of pineapple in it I would have been surprised. My husband pushed his away as it tasted of dirty dishwater. The entrees took ages to come out, but when they did they were just as tasty as the night before as for our mains. We couldn't tolerate the service any longer so we ditched dessert and headed for Swensons nearby. We had tipped well the first night was we really enjoyed the meal but it was like a completely different restaurant the following night. In a city that is busting with great restaurants do not waste your time playing roulette with this one.

• Visited January 2013
Australia
“Quality of food !!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have been here many times. I have my special meal ( takes a bit longer) and it is brilliant - salivating just thinking about it. I qwould like to take the cook home with me.
It never seems busy at lunch time and I'm amazed. This is peak season.

1 Thank Australiamac
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Fantastic Amok and Chicken in coconut!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We came here with our three children aged 5,7,9 and there was something delicious for everyone. The fish Amok was delicious as was the chicken with coconut that my husband had...delicate flavourings and great value. Would eat here again without hesitation.

1 Thank queenminx