Tripadvisor
Nika's Seeing hands Massage Center
Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highly Recommended

I recently spent one week in Phnom Penh and had two sessions with Nika. The premises are spotless... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $66.67
from $15.00
from $16.00
More Info
All reviews proper massage sports massage magical hands wonderful massage speaks excellent english massage places knots pain master masseuse shoulder shiatsu tension session techniques clothes cambodia
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

Fix the aches and pains with a proper professional blind message person male/female with consistenty who listen / understand and administer the correct/requested amount of pressure in the right spots and places . I went here 7 times. Would have went more but airplane called.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed December 9, 2019 via mobile

I read some great reviews of Nika’s place and was in a lot of pain from travelling...I came and was welcomed immediately by the beautiful Nika. What a wonderful woman she is. She wasn’t free to give me a massage personally but the woman who worked on me was excellent. It was firm which my body needed but more than that she worked and found some areas that were causing problems that other massages I’ve had in Asia missed. If I’d had more time I would’ve come back many times. Very reasonably priced and great care taken. This is a special place. Thank you again.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed October 10, 2019 via mobile

I became an weekly regular of this place, after trying many massage places around Phnom Penh city centre.
Ms. Nika, the owner is very welcoming and cheerful, speaks excellent English as well as fluent Japanese. Her highly trained staffs are professional and skillful. Reception is always very nice and polite.
The place itself is not necessarily fancy-decorated like those Spas but serves basics well enough with superb cleanliness (it’s almost always spotless clean which amazes me).
For those who are suffering from stiff shoulders, back pain, headaches, overall tiredness etc etc., this is the place to give it a try. Well worth $7- / hour!
Tip: make sure to book your slot in advance, especially on weekends. They also have only two (I think: I could be wrong) female therapists including Ms. Nika herself, only if you are concerned about it.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

As I live in Thailand I’m used to get thai massage or foot-massage. We started with 1 hour foot massage which was decent, not excellent, overall I took the risk to take an extra hour of body massage. You can mention the places that need more attention and my therapist could release some tension on my lower back. I think they do a good job, place is very clean. 2 hrs and total price I paid was $15. And don’t be stingy... give them a tip. I paid them $5 for the tip.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

Went in with a sore shoulder came out with a sore neck and a sore shoulder. Masseuse has no idea how to work a knot was just rubbing elbow across it and poking fingers into my neck, wasn’t even hard enough was just pokey. To make matters worse the masseuses all chat to each other during massage and get distracted like you are a bother to be there. The manager looked very capable and was super nice, shame I didn’t get her, noticed all the chatting stopped when she entered the room for her client. Very disappointed

Date of experience: July 2019