All reviews sky bar orussey market rooftop pool tuk tuk great hotel second home great views over the city steam room great cocktails noodles special thanks western food tea and coffee family room pleasant stay buffet breakfast mini bar
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019

We had a great stay! The pool was wonderful and relaxing. The staff was very nice and accommodating. The rooms were comfortable. I highly recommend. Rous Bunny .Hong naroth.sovanarith and norywas very helpful. Great night views from Sky Bar!

Trip type: Traveled with family
kongsopheaka, General Manager at Orussey One Hotel & Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2019

Warm greeting from Orussey One Hotel & Apartment

Thank you very much for spending your valuable time to write the review about our hotel and your staying with us. Me & our teams will maintain our service as much as we can, we do hope to host you again for your next trip. Best Regards,

Mr. Kong Sophea, General Manager

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Yoeum sovannarith give Everything to make all costumers Happy! We laughing much...Very nice guy. Because of him we will come back.
Tue food, room and Cocktail was so good. All fresh, nice and gentel..

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Mr. Kong Sophea,

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Amazing hotel! The staff are very attentive and friendly! Check out the SkyBar and ask for Rous Bunny, great guy and very helpful! Food is great, especially the breakfast! Definitely coming again next year with my family! If anyone is planning on coming here, you will not be disappointed!!

-AS

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank asvayster

Mr. Kong Sophea, General Manager

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Its very Nice place
Nice staff,Nice skybar,good restaurant,
Come back for sure
A big thanks to these wonderful people,great food,i Am very thankful to be here,i have an amazing time and hope to come back Soon
Hong naroth and yoeum Sovannarith
From Gertjan van der steen

Trip type: Traveled solo

Mr. Kong Sophea,

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Had a awful stay at the this hotel a few weeks ago and had to leave on our 8th day of our 13 day booking. This was due to staff trying to scam us and sexist management.
I have never in my life had to leave a hotel early due to the behaviour of the staff. I was utterly disgusted as the the treatment I received and it actually had me in tears, i was tempted to cut our trip to Cambodia short but thankfully we have since stayed at two other lovely places which I would highly recommend.

Firstly the location isn’t ideal and the streets are very quite from around 6pm, not many places to eat or anything much around.

The first week of our trip was uneventful and the door staff, reception, bar and restaurant staff we met were all friendly. The room/hotel itself was a little run down and for the price we paid approx £45 a night we were a little surprised, however we were new to Phnom Penh so assumed it was as expected.

Fast forward to the following Saturday as we were relaxing in our room, we revived a call from the deputy manger at the front desk informing us that it would be charging
us $20 for a towel and need to collect the payment now and then hung up.
My partner had answered the call and the room was booked in my name so I rang back to speak to him as this was a complete shock to us.
He kept insisting on the phone so I asked him to come up as I wanted to see rbis towel in question.
He then came into our room and began shouting and waving a towel covered in red marks all over it. An item we had definitely never seen in our lives, it wasn’t the kind of stains you would have missed or would be surprised about and we ere 100% sure it didn’t come from our room. When I tried to explain this is told me to be quite and then stated and gestured that I “spoke to much” using his hands.
He said that the maid who had cleaned our room 2 days earlier had found it there, the then grabbed the maid in the hallway that wasn’t even the maid in question (we had seen her on the day in question) and asked her to agree to his story by speaking to her in his local dialect in a very aggressive tone until she nodded along. He then said she had messaged him about it and when asked she produced the message which showed a picture of the towel and then other words not in English and our room number. He also assumed I would be able to realised that those messages were in green which in fact meant they had been sent by him and not received by him like the other messages in grey.
He staid that it was probably my lipstick that had caused the stains. I replied, when I was given the chance to speak that I didn’t have any red lipstick and that he was more than welcome to check my makeup bag.
I stated that we had never seen or had anything to do with this stained towel and that if he insisted we would leave the hotel.
At his point he said fine I will call the manger is not my decision it’s him who told
Me to do this. He spoke to the manger and said it was fine we didn’t have to pay and he would leave us now. He also mentioned that he had looked at our booking and seen how much we were paying and staying for before he came up, which was a serious red flag! And when I knew for certain this was a scam.
After this I was sure I didn’t want to stay anymore and asked to speak to the manager. He said the manager wasn’t around till Monday. When I insisted and said I would be leave the hotel that day he then said the manager was in meeting all day.
Fast forward 2 hours 3 calls to Agoda costing all our phone credit, several emails, tears. 2 calls in which he insisted I couldn’t leave early and get my money refunded even thou it was in my Agoda booking confirmation. Eventually a call from the manager who told me “you really want to leave can’t you just accept the apology” and finally my partner stepping in (the booking was in my name and paid for by me) we had a sit down with the manger who agreed to him that we could check out on Monday (2 days later) and receive a refund for the last 5 days of our booking.

I hope the member of staff in question isn’t allowed to ruin the service provided by the other lovely staff much longer.

SO HONESTLY DON’T STAY AT THIS HORRIBLY SEXIST RUN HOTEL WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER NICE PLACES TO STAY IN MIXH BETTER LOCATIONS DON’T TAKE THE RISK!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Agnesio,

It was such a huge regret to hearing that from your feedback

The misunderstanding was solved base on your requesting to check out early of your stay we had agreed to refund you back to your bank account actually. All the points you raised we took to discuss with our management teams to addressing this issue. Unforeseen circumstance some time we were failed of our services in our hospitality as well. The point our teams always try our best to give guest satisfaction and professional in local hospitality from our end.

Best Regards,