Blue Lime
$41
The Kabiki(Phnom Penh)
$49
  • Breakfast included
La Rose Suites(Phnom Penh)
$143
$130
$92
$32
  • Breakfast included
La Maison d'Ambre(Phnom Penh)
$73
$69
Hotels.com
White Mansion(Phnom Penh)
$80
$71
Travelocity
1,722 results
All reviewsprivate poolalley catnational museumroyal palacepassion fruit juicetuk tukgarden rooman oasistop floorthe rivermain poolsmall alleyday bedmosquito netside streetconstruction workceiling fan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights in September, we loved that it was so tranquil to come home to the beautiful pool and poolside bar. The breakfast was beautiful and the staff at the bar were very friendly. The rooms were lovely and clean and tidy. Will definatetly use and recommend this hotel. Resturants and sights very accesable.

Room Tip: If you don't like stairs ask to stay in the lower rooms. We didn't mind the exercise but for some they may be a little hard.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank trix59
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a couple nights, before driving north. The hotel is tucked away in an alley, very centrally located. The rooms were clean,comfortable and decorated in a minimalist style. The pool area in an inner courtyard was marvelous, surrounded by trees, walls and a perfect spot to cool off in the eve after a hot day sightseeing . Staff were very friendly and helpful with restaurant suggestions,lovely breakfast was served in the pool area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BarbaraMay40
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Getting off to a rough start (They double booked the second night we'd paid for in the pool room, telling us, despite paying for it, we had to move), our problem was soon sorted, we were introduced to our private pool room. It was absolutely lovely. Double windows and a door opening onto your own private plunge pool. Night time was particularly beautiful, with lighting around the pool area to add to this places ambience. Breakfast was nice each morning. The concrete furniture and walls were interesting, but I too (as previous review) wondered how it would fair with time. The staff was helpful. Restaurant staff lovely.
One thing though, a 'giant' high rise hotel is going up next door that my be a deterrent. However, I didn't notice it until the second day (not all that observant). The hotel apologised for the noise, but to be honest, I didn't find it a problem.
A really nice stay. I'd go back for sure.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The Blue Lime is a lovely boutique style hotel about a 10 minute walk from the riverfront. The reception staff are friendly and very helpful. Breakfast is served by the pool and the food is delicious. The hotel also has free WiFi. Rooms are nicely decorated and very clean. I plan to head back to Cambodia in June next year and I know where I'll be staying while in Phnom Penh. This hotel is a little gem and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights. It was great little place. We were offered delicious ice cold fruit cocktail while we leisurely checked in.

The hotel is very centrally located and we found that we walked a lot and were never more than 10-15 minutes away from our destinations by tuk tuk.

They have wifi and also desk tops you can use for free in the lobby.

When we arrived, the elevator wasn't working or they didn't have one (didn't quite understand at the time). The staff had to carry your bags up 5 floors. I felt pretty bad for them. Whoever is reading this, please tip generously if this happens to you.

The pool is clean and a little gem of an oasis in the afternoon after a day of tours. I wish I had more time to spend poolside.

Breakfast is simple and adequate for a hot climate- fresh fruit, artisan bread or toast with preserves & butter, fresh fruit juice, coffee and or tea.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends