Blue Lime
The Kabiki(Phnom Penh)
$31
$26
  • Breakfast included
La Rose Suites(Phnom Penh)
$132
$111
Excellent 5/5
$31
$13
Very Good 4/5
1,722 results
All reviewsprivate poolalley catnational museumroyal palacepassion fruit juicetuk tukgarden rooman oasistop floorthe rivermain poolsmall alleyday bedmosquito netside streetconstruction workceiling fan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Great place, very accomodating. Pool area is very relaxing. Rooms are spacious (for us anyways). Staff very friendly and very convenient location (although not in tourist hub) its only a short stroll.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The location of this hotel is really good. Extremely central to most sights and good restaurants. The staff are polite and service is satisfactory. The rooms were a little dirty and our plunge pool had really dirty edges and some construction debris in it so we didn't use it. We also stopped using the main pool after witnessing a hammer fall from the construction site next door. The sun beds by the pool are often crowded and is not just used by hotel guests.... we met some backpackers who had paid to use the pool for the day. breakfast is a simple affair but enough to keep you going. I'm not sure our stay was worth the price but I haven't stayed anywhere else in phnom penh so I can't really compare it fairly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
thepavilion, Owner at Blue Lime, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

The builders next door are indeed not always careful and thank God, we have installed a protection... They too are building a hotel. I wonder if we were that bad when we did our own!

We keep good contact with them I do our best to mitigate the effects of this construction.

looking at the good side, the street will have more atmosphere once they open!

Cheers,

Alexis

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Blue Lime is quite popular in phnom penh as it is located near to tourist spots like royal palace and national museum. I went with bf and spent a night there. Welcome drinks and cold towels were served when we arrived to the hotel. Our room is located on the 4th floor and there's no lift. Luckily one of the staff helped us to carry our luggages to our room. Room is clean and cosy. What I'm not so comfortable about is their bathroom. This is because you have to walk pass the balcony to bathroom. Please bring mosquito repellent as the lobby and breakfast area has quite number of mosquitoes. Getting a tuk tuk is so easy as they already standby at the entrance of hotel. Overall it was still a pleasant place to stay and value for money.

Room Tip: We stayed in room no 11. There's construction at the next building of blue lime so you might hear noise in daytime and one of our window was sealed.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lyyap
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great location but my stay was not so great due to the construction going on next door. Noisy and on one of the days, scaffolding dropped into the pool area so it was lucky no-one was hurt. However, the room was roomy, the bed was comfortable and it was clean.. The breakfasts were one of the best that I ate during my travels, and the staff were very helpful.

The pool is lovely and even though it is shaded, this is nice from the heat. I would stay here again as long as the construction next door has ceased.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
thepavilion, Owner at Blue Lime, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

The neighbor's construction is sometimes a pain and we had them install a protection all along their building as I was afraid they would drop things in our garden!

I hope they complete their building soon as it is indeed sometimes painful...

Cheers,

Alexis (owner)

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The pool with its cabanas is great and so is its location. But the minimal style is a bit too much for me. The overall atmosphere is a bit cold and the service comes across as a bit distant. Good, not amazing.

• Stayed: May 2013