Open today: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Sam is Amazing!!!

Sam is such an amazing driver and an awesome person to be around. Him and his team drove us... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
warden99
SAM IS OUR HERO!

SAM IS THE BEST LOCAL TOUR GUIDE and DRIVER in CAMBODIA!!!! apart from the five star service he... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $21.00
from $16.00
from $15.00
More Info
All reviews mr sam tuk tuk always on time school trip teach children mission trip booked sam amazing driver english skills tour guide his english is very good killing fields safe driver careful driver his knowledge visit phnom penh central market
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Sam is an awesome guide and tuk tuk driver.

During my stay in Phnom Penh, I had an opportunity to explored the beautiful city with Sam. I booked for the same day tour, Sam was there to take me and my sister around all day.

Reliable, easy to communicate, and a safe driver in hustling bustling Phnom Penh. Very knowledgeable on places to visit and timing. Sam’s tuk tuk is very clean, he also prepared waters (which much needed) and mask. Definitely recommend Sam’s for Phnom Penh visit- he also has a van/car if you choose that type of vehicle.

Thanks Sam!!

Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

Mr Sam is a fantastic and very safe driver for both his tuk tuk and 10 seater MPV. He is always early for his pickups throughout our 6 days with him from Phnom Penh to Siam Reap.
While climbing the Angkor Wat, he is very encouraging and assists me when I couldn’t walk up or down the high steps with my weak knees and my poor eyesight. It is raining, but he makes sure we are dry while he got drenched. What an unselfish act.
Thank you Sam for your wonderful services!

Reviewed September 5, 2019

Safe driver, honest, helpful and cheerful. Speak good English. He is always early. Strongly recommend!

Reviewed August 13, 2019

Even before our trip Sam was very responsive when we were making our arrangements. We had Sam pick us up for our airport transfers and drive us around for 2 days. He was always cheerful, polite, energetic and punctual. He keeps his van immaculate and is a careful driver with his tuk tuk. He is an excellent guide and would definitely recommend him as a guide/driver for Phnom Pehn.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Sam was an amazing driver, he was super reliable and always there to help us around. He has an amazing energy that always managed to put smiles on everyone's faces. Sam made every single trip a fun and memorable one. I would recommend him to anyone.

Date of experience: July 2019