“Nice little bakery”
Review of Jars of Clay

Jars of Clay
Ranked #70 of 1,444 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Jars of Clay is owned and run by young Cambodian women who support themselves as well as their families. THE HEART BEHIND THE COFFEE SHOP is to help women and girls from the various backgrounds who have experience hardship in their lives. Our mission is to help the know Jesus' love, care and grace. Providing jobs and skills including cleaning, cooking, serving customer and working together.Helping to build confidence and trust. Working together as a team, expressing love and grace to once another.
Leamington Spa, England, United Kingdom
“Nice little bakery”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We were excited to find mince pies here, they were pretty good too. Would recommend the peanut millionaire's shortbread.

Visited December 2013

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Albany, New York
“Love this place!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Jars of Clay was a sweet, welcome refugee for my friend and I during our month in Phnom Penh. LOVED the menu, EVERYTHING is delicious. Can't go wrong. This was the place I had my first iced coffee ever, and loved it. Fun seating, always a fun and diverse crowd. Great atmosphere. Highly recommend having lunch here. Prices are great!

• Visited October 2013
Phuket, Thailand
“Worth stopping in”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Coffee here is good, and cheap when ordering refills which I....as a Canadian...do with disregard for it's effects on my heart's well being haha.

Both times I ate here I wasn't disappointed. Here I had my first piece of cheesecake in 7 months..it was awesome.

If you're looking for a meal, a snack, or just a place to sit and read a book...this is it.

phnom pehn
“Good Dishes, Good Drinks”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

If u r hungry n, near at the russian market, I want recomment jars of clay. I know some more good place near at Russian Market, But jars of clay is one of the best. I like dishes, specially I love LolLac(?) and mango cheese cake. Can you eat better mango cheese cake at out there?

Langley
“Incredible experience in Phnom Penh”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Really enjoyed having dinner in this restaurant. The upstairs is air-conditioned with plenty of room to relax and enjoy. The staff were very pleasant and the food was great. Close to the Russian Market - a must for every traveller to Cambodia.

• Visited November 2013