“Good food , good service”
Review of KWest Restaurant

KWest Restaurant
Ranked #296 of 1,475 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: KWEST is a comfortable restaurant located at the ground floor of the Amanjaya Pancam Suites Hotel, right in the heart of the touristic area, along the riverside. Offering a vast dinning area yet a very cozy atmosphere, KWEST caters to many palates with its international and Khmer menus, its popular imported meat grill and large selection of cocktails, wines and beers. Perfect for business lunch as well as for romantic dinner or family and friends gathering, KWEST also features an outdoor area (indoor is non-smoking). Happy Hour everyday from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I enjoyed my meal at this restaurant. Everyone at our table was happy with the food they had ordered. The surroundings are very pleasant, I will happily go back when I am in the city once again.

1  Thank ericon991

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Amarjaya Pancam hotel where Kwest is situated, so I had breakfast there a couple of times. The american breakfast is pretty good although a bit like a mix with a continental breakfast.
We also joined the 'gala new year's eve dinner'. I know it's not really fair to base an evaluation of dinner service on a single special event, but it was pretty shoddy. As hotel guests, we had to wait quite a long time to get a table and service was poor until a senior member of staff intervened.
The dishes themselves were well put together and a couple of courses were actually very pleasantly inventive.
However, we had to return one meat plate undercooked and one cold.
Taken together, all of the above indicated a good kitchen with inadequate management of service.

1  Thank Shedheadabroad
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Have eaten here for breakfast and dinner. Meals are good,but can be a little uneven. Ordered the same breakfast everyday, but it came out different everytime. If those thing "bug" you, don't eat here. Staff were very nice and attentive.
Wines and beer were good, but availability could vary from day to day.
Probably better for business meals.

1  Thank westphillyboy
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I used to be a regular customer( at least 3 times per week), lately I went back and the quality was very poor, I ordered a tenderloin, the meat looked like they used the left over to make a new one, my friend ordered a chicken breast she could not finish because no taste, she almost wanted to vomit. It is ashamed before a few months ago the quality was correct..

Reviewed December 27, 2013

After almost three weeks in Phnom Penh working with a charitable group, I came to have a great affection for KWest. It was where we would meet up to go over the day's events, edit some social media stuff and post it. Probably the best WiFi in town. Nice bar and restaurant overlooking the main drag that parallels the Tonle Sap River. We entertained a group of doctors who had been doing heart surgery on poor kids with heart defects and they loved the food. I have a particular weakness for the hot-and-sour soup myself. Staff are wonderful, friendly and helpful and the view of a dizzying intersection right outside is always entertaining. Good air conditioning, too.

1  Thank JohnCFutch