“Yum!!”
Review of Le Duo (La Potenza) - CLOSED

Le Duo (La Potenza)
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My boyfriend was tried of South Asian cuisine, so he wanted something Western. We landed on this place on our first night in Cambodia. I ordered the Seafood Lasagna and he had meatball and spaghetti. Both were absolutely delicious. My lasagna was creamy but not too heavy. It had so many different pieces of seafood in their that was well seasoned.

My boyfriend loved his spaghetti!

I definitely recommend if you just need something other than South Asian food.

The restaurant was a bit weird though. It had a pool in the middle of it. The location was a bit out of the way too.

1  Thank pinstripesdumbo

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The food at Duo was great. A huge selection of pizza and pasta. We sat inside in a large air conditioned room. As we flipped through the menu lots of little bugs were running all over it. There were also ants running all over the tablecloth and actually crawled into my salad. Not sure I would go back>>>>>>>

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Fairly good value for money, our meals were tasty! But a little warning, the pizza portions are on the small side for the amount you pay! Friendly service, and I would return for the pasta but not the tiny pizza.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I went around the corner from my hotel to the ATM machine and noticed this restaurant. It seemed unlikely that there would be really good pizza in Cambodia but I was tired and the ambience of the restaurant was inviting. The menu is extensive with many pizzas and pasta dishes. I had a salad with warm bacon and a honey mustard dressing that was very fresh and a good starter. I ordered a small pizza with anchovies. I love anchovies and I can never find anyone who will share one with me. Fortunately, I was alone. I think the anchovies were fresh, the crust was thin and crispy the way I like it and the sauce was very nice and not over powering. I followed dinner with a very good cappuccino. This restaurant is a little off the beaten path and well worth a visit.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We were only staying one street away and was told about this by another guest at our hotel so when were not feeling like heading to the riverside area we would walk here.
I would not say it is the best Italian I have ever had, but it was far from the worst, everything we order was fresh and flavoursome and the price is comparable to other restaurants in Phnom Penh.
The menu is very big and you could go back several times and still not have the same thing twice and the fact that the pasta dishes come in both medium and large you can enjoy more of the antipasto or salad..... or even desert.
I love the fact that there is Air Con and Non Air Con seating as there is nothing worse then freezing while trying to enjoy a meal.