Review Highlights

from $15.00
from $110.00
from $15.00
More Info
All reviews slot machines nice casino casino hotel smoking is allowed table games are wander around pp asia
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

NagaWorld Casino is a place where the establishment places emphasis on gaming more than anything else. On the paper, it says it is an integrated resort but it is far from the strings of impressive IRs in Macau and Las Vegas. Nevertheless, if you are a gambling aficionado, please enter into this casino by all means. But not many patrons emerged victorious in this property. Gamble at your own peril.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

That said, I am not a casino aficionado. It is big and spacious and beautifully decorated and clean and fully staffed. I accidentally wandered in - I thought it was a mall - and I was very surprised to see the casino in Phnom Penh because it was so out-of-place and so unlike the rest of the city. If you enjoy casinos and gambling, this looks like a very nice place to lose your money!

1  Thank _wdarlingvn
Reviewed October 1, 2018

It was not planned by while passing there at night the lighting of the building was very beautiful and attractive. We went inside for the casino and we did not get disappointed at all. It was a nice experience

Reviewed September 20, 2018

First and most important is that if you have been to any casino at all in the US, other than an Indian Casino in the everglades, this Casino/Hotel won't impress you. That said. If you just walk around in it and look at the two buildings you can waste an hour. I read other reviews that claim the food in the food court is good and reasonable. It was ok, and actually same price as any hotel food in the city. You can get way more and cheaper and maybe better quality at any place all over the city. If you are looking for American games in the slot rooms, good luck. I found 3 Video poker machines on the second floor near the bar in Building 2. Other than that, forget it. The tables are a losers dream. They have 1 deck shuffling dealing machines at the black jack tables and you will be lucky to ever win a hand. The roulette tables are electronic as well, and I watched for 15 minutes and no one won anything. The place is filled with smoke if you are near all the Baccarat tables or the poker tables. I did play 2 hours on 2 of the 3 video poker tables and came out $85 USD ahead. I had a tense few minutes with the floor supervisor when a $10 bill that their restaurant cashier gave me wouldn't be accepted at the machine I was on. He refused to replace it because of 10 excuses about this or that. I let him know It would be in my review. After I was way ahead on the machine he came back over and offered me a drink as long as it was water. Gimme a break. Thats why you should have low expectations when you go there.

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

I went to the pool deck, sat down, wasted
15 min no one bother to serve me or hand me a menu, so i raise my hand, one or two of the waiter saw but did not bother to come, so i raise my voice asking for order and menu to get attention, hence finally i could place order for a drink.

And again when billing time, same thing happen. I got pissed off and walk to the cashier my self.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

This is a nice casino which has just expanded with another tower of rooms - its a good size place ! There is a good selection of the various gaming tables and machines. Food is available at several locations and there is live entertainment at night in the lounge. It is well located near the Independence Monument and river. Its the only one in town and will be for the foreseeable future. I cannot comment on the machine control - people win and lose - that's it !

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I'm staying in Naga 1 meaby times I'm also staying in Naga 2. I prefer naga1 moor facility's than naga2 even the room in naga2 better than naga1 and cheaper but smaller also.my advise to you naga1 teak deluxe room is an excelnt option and good value.
Ok I resume my stay in naga:
Location exellent all you need nearby
Deluxe room naga1 10 by 10
Standard roomnaga1 7 by 10
Superior naga2 10 by 10 very new room
Cleaners and housekeeping 10 by 10
Staff 10 by 10
Finally I would address my thanks to all staff in naga1 specially mss theresa at the reception zone and Mr nand pet at the loby bar they really helepfull with spontaneous attitude very professional staff.
I'm wright this review by my volonty. This hotel is good value for what you pay
compared with another places same category.
Only negative point: the menu food is very restricted in loby bar ihop bee extensive in a futur.
Sur 100% comeback agent in naga1 during my next trip in phnom Penh.

1  Thank Amer A
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We were looking place for 2 weeks in Phnom Penh first we book for 2 nights this place by Expedia . Most staff very unfriendly. We had big 3 suit cases with our other ledge . I pick trolley my self push my self for scans . Staff were looking but no help at all even I pick my ledge out from my car still no help, hahahahahaha it was funny because staff is more worried about gamblers . On reception no welcome talk very serious no say how are you sir or madam just please show me your booking voucher and show me passport . Khmer staff is papular in smiling, Philippine girl in reception was help full but very serious .khmer bell boy was call to get our suitcase in room very good khmer man. Very small room but super clean . This all place cigarette smoking smell, we love city center view from our window .i would stay here if I am not with family good place if you with friends . Good basement food card love this idea. I will still recommend my friends but not family if they have kids with them.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

Naga 1 and Naga 2 are connected by an underground passage with shops selling branded stuff and duty free shops. There is a nice cafe just below Naga 1 too. Not all shops are ready. The food court at Naga World 2 offers food options from different countries and prices are pretty reasonable.

Stage at Naga World 1 lobby provides regular entertainment at different timing. Tut tut ride to Aeon Mall nearby is just $2. A driver tried to pull a fast one quoted $5 though which was ridiculous for the few minutes ride. So beware.

1  Thank TJX05
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Stayed two nights here recently. The hotel room is big but need to have a good renovation especially in the bath room. The cable TV in the room is very good to see some new movies and drama show.

The location of the hotel is far from the airport but it’s near to Mekong river which is peaceful.

There are many chinese tourists at the casino. Regular free shows at the lobby area. The breakfast selection is good.