All reviews king suite rooftop bar central market the river night market air con unit high floor the upper floors the red light district large tv nice clean hotel within easy walking distance comfortable stay street noise room safe good size tonle sap
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

1) Still air smell in my room. I put up with it.
2) Aircon vibrating badly if you increase its fan level. It's quite noisy at night. I put up with it.
2) Bartender with very poor customer service attitude. I asked the bartender for a bottle of beer. He replied impassively "no bottle, glass only". Then I asked for the types of beer they are serving? He pointed me to the beer dispensing direction (meaning you go take a look). I drank 1 glass and never returned.
3) This is the worst and I will NOT put up with it. On 14 Jan 20, 9am to 10am plus, my room has no water supply when I was about to bath. I called recep twice and they kept saying "sir, 10min". Then on my 3rd call an hr later, they were totally speechless. Finally I used mineral water to wash my face.
Will never return!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed December 19, 2019

The hotel is right in the middle of the nightlife action, so a great location.
I booked a King Suite room, big spacious room, big bed, with a balcony.
Also there was a free breakfast buffet, but I never woke up in time to try it out.
No issues, I would stay there again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019

This is the first time I have stayed here, it was referred to me by a friend who uses it regularly, I generally stay at Lux, in Next Street, It was a great value, the bed was extremely comfortable, the hotel was quiet in the evening no street noise, staff were extremely friendly, and obliging, breakfast for the money you pay for the room was adequate, eggs to order Fruit Toast and tea/coffee, enough to kick start the day, Location was excellent, nothing to moan about in this hotel

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank AUSSIETONY
Reviewed October 28, 2019

I checked in late at night after 24 hours travelling. On first glance the room was fine but on closer inspection the next day it was rather dirty. There were cobwebs in the corner of the rooms and the shower was covered in hair. The next day I asked for it to be cleaned but it didn’t make much of a difference, most of the hair was still there!
The bed was very comfy and I had a view across the city. The views from the rooftop bar are incredible.
Breakfast wasn’t great, lots of tiny flies around the bread but the breakfast staff always seemed happy to help with any requirements.
The location is perfect but a little bit of work needed to get the rating up.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank NXS2014
Reviewed August 12, 2019

Stayed total of 6 nights over 2 trips. Room 901 was fine except for smell coming from bathroom plumbing. Room 801 was fine. Both had stunning view of river & streets. Location is great for nightlife. Room rates are negotiable.

Room tip: King's Suite
Date of stay: February 2019