Lowest prices for your stay
$34
$21
Free cancellation until 11/06/21
eDreams$34
Trip.com
All reviews rooftop bar night market comfortable stay street noise spacious room the location is perfect stay in phnom penh riverside balcony fridge closet
Selected filters
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

The hotel has redemeed themselves this time. In a previous review I said I would never come back. I decided to give them another try. This time everything worked out. I had extended my stay for two days so had two separate bookings.

The first room was nice. I was given a room upgrade so I was in the Junior Suite. The room was on a high floor and had a nice view. The breakfast is decent for a small hotel and was not busy. I found the staff to be helpful and polite.

My second room was a Junior Suite as well. I ask to change rooms after the first day as the bathroom had a bad sewer smell coming from the pipes. It was on a lower floor and had a window, but you were too low and were looking at another building about 1m away. My new room was on the 6th floor and was much better.

This stay was much better and I would come back again.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank ELHV
Reviewed March 1, 2019

Not a very old hotel but starting to show its age , the toilet leaked every time the room above flushed there toilet dirty smelly sewage came round the base of the toilet, the room itself was excellent large tv king size bed kettle ect, I'll return but will not accept that room 403 .

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here on two separate occasions over our trip in Cambodia.
We found the location ideal, as it was by the Riverside.
The rooms were nice enough, clean. All the usual amenities are provided.
Rooms are actually quite big in comparison to others in Cambodia, and I would call it a modern hotel.
Hot water wasn’t “hot” though it was bearable.
The rooms on the higher floors were better than the lower floors.
Lower floor room got a lot more street noise?
They are located by I guess you could call it the red light district? It’s not the nicest of streets, though a short walk to a lot of nice restaurants along the riverside
It also has a rooftop bar which we didn’t have the chance to try though did look nice during the day?
Hotel staff also arranged a driver and car to drive us to Sihanoukville (4.5hr drive, though took about 6hrs with stops etc - $80).

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

This was a very nice clean hotel right by the main tourist area. Lots to do right near to the hotel. The rooms I had booked were very spacious with a nice view. I've stayed here twice and I will stay again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Vikash S
Reviewed December 26, 2018

+++ Very friendly staff, eager to help or assist with anything. Good value for money considering how cheap their prices are.

--- WiFi access on our room was almost nonexistent, except for in our bathroom. There was noticeable water damage on some walls, but worse, you could also smell at some points they must have (had) moisture problems (fungus smell).

Date of stay: December 2018