“Excapade Sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2014

It can't be argued that although there are many Sushi Shop around Brunei nowadays, Excapade Sushi is still popular with the people including me. Good for gatherings and special occasions (prior bookings to be made first or else it is usually fully booked) and the foods are cheap. My favourite includes the Torikatsu Don, Wakame, Mini California Maki Special, Grilled Salmon Head and Rock&Roll.

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

They serve japanese food n if into it then this is the cheapest place for it.They are popular with locals n have a few branches in the capital alone.california maki is a must!

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

This food was suggested to us by our guide to try and we had it in The. Mall. I may not be adventurous when it comes to food, but i certainly agree with our guide, that truly it's worth a try...

Reviewed March 12, 2014

It is hard to review this restaurant as there are three in Brunei. The one in Times Sq is average because the service is very slow.
My family and I prefer the one in Kuilap, Which is much better in service and prep of food.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Excapade used to be one of my favorite Japanese restaurant. Recently, the quality has gone down. My friends also have the same comments. The Unagi used to be good and juicy but not now. It was dried and expensive. The price has gone up to $14.

1  Thank Josephine S