“Fantastic Sushi in the place you least expect”
Review of Excapade Sushi

Excapade Sushi
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Excapade Sushi has several outlets in Brunei. I tried the ones at Gadong and also at Kuala Belait. Both are fantastic. The sushi all tastes so fresh, you can't believe you can get such fresh japanese food in Brunei - probably sourced from the region. Anyway kudos to the logistics company.

Great prices too!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

No toilets as they were out of order. Understandable as a one off but not over several months in an expensive restaurant. Poor food, all dishes very sugary. This said I have been there at least 10 times as other people like it and my son loved the train!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I went to the one in Qlap.... it was ok.. but the place was a tad too small for me.. cos when u dine in, you can smell the prepared fish (not a good smell) other than that... food's good and abit sweet :)

Reviewed December 24, 2012

given the best display of sushi in whole of brune. so im glad that brunei has agree with sushi and japanese culture so thanks alot for your service for all the time. I had my best time there. So I am honor to be one of your member. Thank you

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Escapade is the only sushi house we've been to in Brunei. I was less than impressed but it's not bad, just average. The atmosphere was nice and it's well attended. Service was fair.