Actually, it’s not the best Hainan Chicken Rice, I had tried in the world, but it should be the best in Brunei. (The best one I’ve tried is in Hong Kong.) This is a great restaurant in Brunei. (It seems that, they have 3 branches all over Brunei). The menu is short and simple, which is mounted on the wall. However, the wordings is Indonesian (with little Chinese) texts.
Some translation for you.
- Nasi ayam = “Hainan Chicken Rice”
Signature dish and you must use the chili sauce (free provided on the table). It is a little sweet, barely spicy and tangy.
- Laksa = “soup with noddle”
The Laksa taste mostly of coconut milk. Noodles are a mix of yellow noodles and Chinese-rice-noodles
- KopI, Teh (Susu) = “Latte = Coffee with milk”
Coffee with milk in Indonesian style. Very good.
You can’t believe the price and quality of the food in here.
- The location could be found in Google map. "Thien Thien"
- I’ve prepared some photos, but no such option in tripadviser. (Any problem?)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.