Borneo Trekker - Private Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We conduct inbound tours - namely the City Tours and Rainforest Tours. Our office is located conveniently in the town centre and can easily be accessed. As our brand name (Borneo Trekker) suggest, we specialize in rainforest tours, particularly in the rainforest of Ulu Temburong National Park in the Temburong District. Our City Tours cover places such as those of culture and custom, history and general attractions around Brunei. For further information, you can drop by our office for travel advice, maps and general information. If the tour you desire for is not in our tour list, we can discuss further to cater to your wants.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Good value for a one day trip. If you want to immerse yourself with nature but just for a brief moment, this is worth trying out. The best part was definitely rubber tubing along the river. A chance to just sit down and enjoy the coolness of the river while also getting an adrenaline rush to avoid being in the wrong side of the river for the next bend. Great fun for one day.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I was a little worried when I arrived in Brunei to find few tourists and little information about what to see and where to go. On my own I found it all a little intimidating but I was immediately put at ease by my guide Tim. By the end of the day I felt we had become friends and I learnt so much about the country. The highlight for me was the water village and the morning tea with a family in one of the houses...I met their children, ate amazing sweetmeats and really learnt what life is like on the water.
The trip to the coast and the walk around the spectacular hotel was very beautiful. All the history of Brnnei came alive and the mosques, cultural centers and museums were made even more interesting by my guides wealth of knowledge.
Thank you Tim for an enjoyable and relaxing day spent in your company.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
BorneoTrekkerBN, Manager at Borneo Trekker - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear Ms Hannah,

Warm Greetings from Borneo Trekker!

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to learn that you had a good time with our company. We will always try our best to meet our guests' expectation and deliver the service as promised. Hope you have a safe trip ahead and take care.

Please let us know if you need any help in the future, we are here to assist you. Anywhere! Anytime!

Warmest regards,
The Management

Reviewed March 28, 2014

For tourists who are looking for a good tour agency to take care of their entire Brunei trip, Borneo Trekker is highly recommended! :)

They are very considerate in planning your trip. We had some conflicts with our flight schedules but Borneo Trekker is willing to adjust and arrange the itinerary for our convenience. They even recommended hotels and packages that will suit your budget. ;)

My friend and I are very happy and satisfied with our day tour. Our tour guides, Tim & Patrick are very nice, friendly and gentlemen. They always make sure that we are doing fine throughout the trip. We appreciate their hospitality and friendliness.

One thing I like the most with Borneo Trekker is they promptly respond to email inquiries. That is a major plus factor.

I hope they have other available tours for nearby Asian countries. :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I visited Brunei knowing very little about the country so I decided to book a tour with Borneo Trekker having heard great things about it. When I inquired, the company responded promptly and gave helpful information with friendly advice.

Our tour guides were Chris and Aaron, both were excellent and went beyond the the call of duty on what you would typically expect from a tour guide.There was no hidden costs and everything was very reasonable in terms of pricing. Having visited other SE Asian countries such as Thailand and Singapore this was by far my greatest trip, being able to expand my horizon and enjoy great food with warm hospitality. I cannot recommend Borneo Trekker's services enough!

Visited February 2014

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Took the one day trip into Ulu Temburong rainforest. Tim our guide picked us up from the boat terminal and took us to the motor canoe. The boating was a super experience, it felt like we were entering a prehistoric landscape. The river was low, but the pilot had superb skill in getting us upstream.

After registering at the resort we headed up to the canopy walk. Its a tough old climb in the heat, but my guide was ever so encouraging. I learnt many new facts and saw beautiful butterflies on the climb. The view over the canopy is jaw droppingly stunning.

Miss this experience at your peril. Tim looked after us very well. The food at lunch was delicious. Highly recommended!