“Best Service, Excellent Food”
Review of Deals Restaurant

Deals Restaurant
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Featured in the 2013 Miele Guide as one of Asia's top 500 restuarants.“Relaxed fine dining in the Heart of the City” Whatever the occasion, a celebration dinner with friends or formal business lunch, Deals Restaurant at the Radisson Hotel Brunei is a unique place for you to relax and indulge in something very special. Relax and enjoy an international standard of service and hospitality and indulge in dishes such as "Grilled Wagu beef with hand cut fries", "Roast Lamb Loin with confit lemon" or "Salt & Pepper Tofu with sour mango salsa". Sweet treats include “Chocolate decadence cake” and “Tempura custard cream with raspberry sauce” or "Coffee & Cigarettes smoked coffee custard".
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I went to dine in for dinner at Deals during my stay at Radisson Hotel (Brunei) during chinese new year 2014. Firstly, as hotel guest, i dont have to worry about the closing time! Second, I was welcomed by the staff (they expected my arrival after I contact them via a phone call from my room). The place is romantic & at the same time very comfortable. The waitress attend two more tables (there were 3 tables including ours) by herself with full enthusiasm and professionally! I didnt feel any "waiting time" at all. Price term is expensive but I need to be honest --- is indeed value for money! The attentive service, beautiful place & excellent excellent dishes! Compliment to the Chef and the team, recommended!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I sampled 4 different main course, each from my family members dish and not 1 of the them was nice. We ordered Black cod, Lamb, Scallops and Chicken. I was wondering if it was my taste buds not adjusted to western food or was the food just bad. HOWEVER, there was 1 dish that did killed me and sent me to heaven, it was their molten lava cake, I could easily said it was one of the most delicious dessert I tasted in my life.

Overall, even with the amazing dessert, it still wasnt enought to make up for the average and expensive main course dish.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

With a bill of B$100 for lunch, from 2 mains and 1 starter, I would have to say Deals might want to take a look at the quality and standard. Grilled chicken and a very average steak were not really impressive. Good to try once, but won't be back here.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Deals, in the Radisson hotel, is a top class fine dining restaurant. While the prices match what you would expect for a restaurant of this quality, the food and excellent (especially the salmon) and the service good. If staying in the Radisson, you may be tempted to explore further, but if you have the budget, this is where you will find the most elegant food in Brunei.

1  Thank TravellingJ80
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Food was nto bad at all although the french onion soup wasn't very good. Will give it another try soon!