All reviews water village walking distance tamu kianggeh the hotel's restaurant central location water taxi free wifi boat ride nice hotel excellent location rooms are small bus terminal during ramadan royal regalia museum short stay market taxis
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

My first visit to Brunei and this time I came to work and the first impression was so much fun. the hotel is clean and comfortable,close to town and not far from food center,shop and groceries. Overall give me good impression. I ll come again for sure.

Date of stay: April 2018

ないものは髭剃りと綿棒くらいでしょうか。
日本円で1部屋6800円くらいでしたが、非常に満足しました。
チェックアウト後の荷物キープも可能です。
保管場所はフロントの後ろですが、信じてよい雰囲気です。

We chose the hotel focusing on access to sightseeing spots in the central of Babdar Seri Begawan.
Actually, it was easy to walk around and I think it was a good place to walk around in the hot daytime.
The room we stayed at was just above the entrance, but the sound did not bother me.
Because the hall way was glassed, I did not hear the sound of the lobby.
The outside was quiet, and there was not a noise from the window.
And, I did not hear the voice of the next room (I didn't know whether someone stayed).
Check-in time was around 19:00. We went out to take dinner, but many restaurant have already closed,
so I bought at a nearby supermarket and fast food and we ate in the room.
This hotel also had a restaurant, but we did not go there.
Amenities were a shower goods, soap, toothbrushes, and so on.
There was not anything like razor and cotton swab.
It was about 6,800 JPY per room a day, I was extremely satisfied.
Luggage keeping after check-out was also possible.
The luggage was stored behind the front, but it was no problem.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2018

close the main place with the big Mosque and some smaller shops. Easy to reach other points, unfortunately no real restaurants close to the hotel, therefore we had to eat there. The quality was not bad but for Borneo in a higher class.
The service was friendly but a little bit slow.
The rooms are a typical standard room, nothing special but also not bad. Just what is needed.
Unfortunately I had the same experience with the hotel pick-up like other users. I have pre-booked the hotel pick-up shuttle and got it confirmed in written, but no-one showed up. I was waiting more than 30minutes but nobody for the Brunei Hotel came, so that I that to look for a private taxi, which was not easy because I arrived at midnight; this service needs to be improved urgently. And at least a small excuse would have been nice; but no reaction from the reception.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 11, 2018

Everything went smoothly with The Brunei hotel. The room felt like an oasis after a sticky day in the heat. Used room service and I have to say that the hotel restaurant is nearly excellent. The prices are also surprisingly reasonable (both room rates and room service). Only thing that didn't quite go as planned was the pick-up from the airport. The driver never showed up. But no harm done. There were taxis waiting at the airport. The taxi ride to the hotel should cost less than 20BND, we paid 16BND. Nice hassle free service too.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Location is excellent, with most of the tourist destination within walking distance, tamu kianggeh, the new economic corridor, yayasan, you can also get a boat ride to the nearby water villages.
There are also lots of restaurants nearby, one of them is a Chinese halal restaurant which serves affordable and delicious meals

Date of stay: February 2018