All reviews water village walking distance tamu kianggeh the hotel's restaurant central location water taxi free wifi boat ride nice hotel excellent location rooms are small bus terminal during ramadan royal regalia museum short stay market taxis
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Comfortable room with tea and coffee facilities & fridge. I found the room lighting subdued with lighting only from the bedside table lamp, floor lamp and entrance ceiling light. It is close to the river and sights even though I find the city pretty quiet.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2017

I arrived on a late flight and checked in here for a night. I had arranged for a pick-up from the airport and was only given a reply more than 24 hours later. The short ride from the airport cost me BND30. Check-in was relatively fuss-free and I was given a room on the 1st floor near the lift. Size-wise the room was a little small. Floors were not carpeted but the room was clean. Sleep quality was average as the mattress was somewhat a little too firm. My room faced the main road and noise can be heard very easily as traffic built up in the morning. Water from the taps smelt a little trepid and the towels looked like they had seen better days. Wi-Fi speeds were decent and I was given the codes for 2 devices.

Location-wise the hotel is situated in downtown BSB but apart from that little else. Not too bad a choice particularly if you don't have any other or little alternative.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the higher floors that are not facing the road
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2017

we cam to town early evening and coming from Ho Chi Min City. We were kind of exhausted, the friendly staff helped us with our luggage, and we took an hours nap, wanted to go out of the hotel... when we left the hotel... there was nobody it was like ghost town... that was strange, we returned to the hotel and had dinner in the in house restaurant... something light and very delicious. We retired, the room had everything we needed...Wifi: If you want to use this, be aware of their laws,... u have to be carefull ...
One day in the city is plenty, and we left the following afternoon we went on to Manila.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephan G
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very central. The rooms are far too small. Close to bus terminal and river ferries and market. Nice restaurants walking distances. The water village was nice just catch the ferries across the road.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Subhan A
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

I got the free pickup from the airport late at night and the driver helped me get cash from the atm and then talked to me about things to do in BSB. He then arranged for me to go to the palace the following morning to meet the Queen during Hari Raya! It really happened (they open the palace only 3 days a year and I was there then ). Staff were very helpful in trying to organise my requests, although they didn't really have a tour information service. I was a solo traveller and so you cannot do anything by yourself; you have to pay double for any trips. This meant I had to figure out other trips in my own and sometimes the staff couldn't help. Might be an idea for them to have some sort of information available for solo travellers. Room was lovely and spacious and the location was great for walking around. Very close to River front. Would definitely stay again as I was very happy here!

Date of stay: July 2017