It was a weekend business trip meeting for me. I stayed on the 6th floor, the business class rooms. The rooms are spacious, clean and refurbished well. Nice shower bathroom with 2 kinds of shower heads. Best of all the shower doesn't flood the floor after you took showers. I hate when that happen in hotels. Each room was equipped with iron & ironing board which is a plus for me. The double bed is spacious and well sized. I slept really well coz the pillows are comfy not too soft or flat. The bed linens are superbly clean.
I love the fact that the 6th floor rooms are on the same level as the business centre. So we needed just to walk there to meet our business partners from Brunei. It's just unfortunate our rushed trip had to be on a weekend, thus we were tied to the limited hours the centre was opened but the staff were nice & gave us some leeways.
I was impressed by the fast & excellent room service. We arrived at midnight and my in-flight meal was awful. But the cream of pumpkin soup w garlic toast was AWESOME for some light comfort before bed, Thanks to the room service staff who suggested that to me. The breakfast spread too was good, we love it.
Our return flight was yesterday, sunday at 6.30pm. The front desk was happy to extend our checkout to 4.30pm with no charge. That gave us a couple of hours to venture to Gadong for a little shopping treat and came back for a nice clean shower before leaving to the airport.
The hotel is AWESOME for business trips coz the location is on the quieter side of Brunei compared to Gadong... I will book at Radisson again when I visit in December.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 142 guestrooms and suites feature a refreshing new look and come equipped with FREE Wi-Fi, work desk, 40" LED TV with a VGA cable for laptop connectivity, universal power sockets, cordless speaker phones, DVD player, I-Pod/Pad Dock, energy-saving LED lighting throughout, digitally controlled Air Conditioning, digital safe, iron/ironing board, minibar, tea/coffee facilities. In the newly designed bathrooms, rain and hand-held shower, digital scales, hairdryer, LED shaving mirror, bathrobes and luxurious "Rituals" amenities. Coffee-Pod Espresso machines are also available in all Business Class rooms and Suites. Discover a level of comfort not found at other Bandar Seri Begawan hotels on our Radisson Business Class Floor, complete with top-floor views and access to the private Business Class Lounge. Enjoy the 24 hour gym, swimming pool, children's pool, Spa and direct access to the spectacular Tasek Lama recreational park directly behind the hotel with kilometers of walking and trail running tracks that wind there way through the beautiful Borneo Jungle. Stay and experience our other famous Radisson services such as: * 6pm check out * Express, Early and Online check-in * Healthy Options in our restaurants * 3 hour Express Laundry * Newly introduced I-Concierge App Take advantage of our Club Carlson Loyalty program ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Utama
- Sheraton Bandar Seri Begawan
- Bandar Seri Begawan Sheraton