We have almost finished a 10 night stay at Radisson Hotel Brunei in Room 615.
Large sized room with King Bed ,big screen t/v and excellent bathroom with a large walk in shower with hand held as well as rain shower.
Good quality toiletries and large fluffy bath towels
View across the town and you can see to the Brunei River as well as the beautiful dome of the Royal Regalia Building.
We started off in Room 627 a much smaller room with a Queen size bed and a jungle view. But the safe would not work so after 2 nights we were moved to Room 615.
Very pleased and we thank the hotel as we are on our way to Thailand for three months so have a lot of luggage so this made a small room even smaller.
The hotel arranged our transfers from the airport with Avis-2 persons total $29 as we arrived after 5pm.
The hotel staff are amazing-nothing is a trouble to them. This is our first time in Brunei so we need to ask lots of questions.
After one day here I forgot I was in a country that English was their second language-we will not be so lucky in Thailand we have had to learn Thai during our 14 years of going there.
The hotel is like brand new I gather there has been major renovations.
Don't think the pool is small when you see it on the hotel web site-it is a very large area with lots of sun lounges and igloo type huts that are so comfortable. There are gigantic orange pool towels as well as chairs and tables.
We bought the package called Business Class this is a room on the 6th floor-Use of the Business lounge,Breakfast,6.30-8.30pm snacks and drinks -plus free use of an IPad from 6am to 6pm.
The hotel provides a free shuttle to three shopping complexes in the area and the best thing of all is FREE INTERNET.
When you check in you are given a user name and password-THIS IS A WONDERFUL SERVICE.
Had lots of meals here and every one was first class and very well priced.
If you are coming to Brunei don't hesitate to stay at the Radisson Hotel they will really pamper you.
The hotel is in a good position to walk down town.
We are back here at the Radisson on 12th September after our trip to Thailand.
.PS: Forgot to mention the room airconditioning is really excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 142 guestrooms and suites feature a refreshing new look and come equipped with FREE Wi-Fi, work desk, 40" LED TV with a VGA cable for laptop connectivity, universal power sockets, cordless speaker phones, DVD player, I-Pod/Pad Dock, energy-saving LED lighting throughout, digitally controlled Air Conditioning, digital safe, iron/ironing board, minibar, tea/coffee facilities. In the newly designed bathrooms, rain and hand-held shower, digital scales, hairdryer, LED shaving mirror, bathrobes and luxurious "Rituals" amenities. Coffee-Pod Espresso machines are also available in all Business Class rooms and Suites. Discover a level of comfort not found at other Bandar Seri Begawan hotels on our Radisson Business Class Floor, complete with top-floor views and access to the private Business Class Lounge. Enjoy the 24 hour gym, swimming pool, children's pool, Spa and direct access to the spectacular Tasek Lama recreational park directly behind the hotel with kilometers of walking and trail running tracks that wind there way through the beautiful Borneo Jungle. Stay and experience our other famous Radisson services such as: * 6pm check out * Express, Early and Online check-in * Healthy Options in our restaurants * 3 hour Express Laundry * Newly introduced I-Concierge App Take advantage of our Club Carlson Loyalty program ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Utama
- Sheraton Bandar Seri Begawan
- Bandar Seri Begawan Sheraton