Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Terrace Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
  • Pool
The Capital Residence Suites(Bandar Seri Begawan)
View Hotel
Jubilee Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
View Hotel
KHS Resthouse(Bandar Seri Begawan)
View Hotel
The Brunei Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
  • Breakfast included
Abdul Razak Apartments(Bandar Seri Begawan)
View Hotel
Badi'ah Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
View Hotel
LeGallery Suites Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
View Hotel
Al Afiah Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
View Hotel
Palm Garden Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
1,219 results
All reviewsbusiness loungebusiness classpool areaunder renovationexcellent hotellate checkroom serviceroyal regalia museumdinner buffetbusiness tripwater villagewalking distanceno alcoholfood stallscomfortable hotelduring ramadanenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stayed 5 nights in total and what a great place - the staff were so good, helpful, and such respectful staff- the pool was great, we would chill out by the pool and have coffee ect in the afternoon after a big walk around the area, so central to anything you would want - clean and I just loved the oil burning in the hallways, oh what a beautiful smell - the breakfast was something to look forward too, great variety of beautiful good food. Well done - great staff - the dining room staff were just the best. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Warwick T
PeterFeran, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Dear "Warwick T",
Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay with us, I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, especially the kind words about our great staff, I will certainly pass these onto them.

As I am sure you are aware we are undergoing some amazing changes throughout the hotel, in particular with our rooms and suites, the first of which will be available in the coming few months, please ensure to enquire about when you next return as I know you will enjoy them. We are also in the process of changing our All Day Dining Restaurant, pool and surrounding pool terrace, when completed in the next month it will offer guests a brand new look and great place to relax and enjoy the surrounding Brunei Jungle.

Thank you again, on behalf of the team we look forward to seeing you back with us again soon

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Good hotel, great staff - very helpful. Hotel is well located within walking distance of centre of Brunei and next to museum and night food market. We were not affected by the renovations although we were aware they were going on.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Sharon W
PeterFeran, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Dear "Sharon W",
Thank you very much for posting your review about your recent stay with us in Brunei, your feedback is always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, I will certainly pass your kind words onto the team.

On behalf of the Radisson Brunei team, we all look forward to seeing you back again soon where you can experience the first of our fantastic newly renovated rooms, suites and Business Class Lounge.

Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for a night when we visited Brunei it is in a good location within walking distance of the royal regalia museum. The room is fine and the checkin was smooth even though we arrived at the hotel at 10am. The pool is small but nice and sheltered. The only issue we had was that at 8am renovation work started this was unacceptably loud and had I have known I would not have booked this hotel they should not have anyone in this room with such work going on (so much for Radisson's 100% satisfaction guarantee). But once they have renovated there rooms it could be a good place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012
PeterFeran, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Dear "Paddieland",
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and comments on your recent with us in Brunei.
I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay overall however, concerned to read that you were not made aware of our current modernization project during your booking process as it is been advertised with travel agents as well as on our website, at your convenience please email me directly at pferan@radisson.com to advise how you made your booking so I can follow up with your travel agent and ensure this is not an issue in the future, I apologise that this disrupted your stay us.

In the coming few months the first of our brand new rooms, suites and Business Class Lounge will be made available, all of which I am sure you will thoroughly enjoy on your next visit to Brunei.

Thank you again, your feedback is very valuable to us

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We didn't know what to expect from Brunei and were blown away by the experience at the Radisson BSB. Can only be described with the word ( amazing ),

Amazing customer service, kind, knowledgable on local attraction, helpful in booking restaurant reservations, always smiling and happy to help,

Amazing clean rooms, room service is spotless, massages and of resonable price and high quality

Amazing breakfast, lunches and dinners (tried all 3)

Great location, walking distance from everythin in BSB CBD,

Definitely will go back there when I go back to Brunei,

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2ExplorersIn
PeterFeran, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Dear "tlps74",
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review about your recent experience at the Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam, your feedback is always welcomed and very helpful.

I am extremely pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and in Brunei, it truly is a unique place with alot of hidden treasures.

On behalf of the Radisson Brunei Team, we all look forward to seeing back with us again soon where you can experience our newly redesigned rooms, suites and Business Class Lounge, the first of which will be available in the coming few months.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 21, 2012

How good is it to come back to the same hotel again and enjoy everything again:
Same great staff, same great room service, same great rooms and same great service.
This time I also enjoyed the great transfer from the airport and back serviced by the hotel and a local Avis branch - very good!
Can't wait to come again!

Room Tip: The higher the better!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Dear "oronr",
Thank you again for taking the time to post another review about your 2nd stay with us, it is very much appreciated.

I am very pleased to read that you received the same great service on your return visit, I will certainly pass your great comments onto the team.

On behalf of the entire Radisson Brunei Team, we all look forward to seeing you back again in the future where you can experience some of the amazing changes that are currently taking place throughout the hotel.