“A therapeutic haven on earth!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Thann Sanctuary Spa

Thann Sanctuary Spa
First Floor, Bangunan Seri Kiulap, Jalan Beribi, Bandar Seri Begawan BE1518, Brunei Darussalam
673 2235599
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted as one of the Top Best Spas in the world by Condé Nast Traveler magazine, THANN SANCTUARY is an urban day spa who offers the ultimate pampering and rejuvenating spa experience like no other. Indulge in a wide variety of treatments and the extensive array of premium in-house aromatherapy products designed to take you to a whole new level of sensory inspiration and relaxation.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A therapeutic haven on earth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

After having read great reviews for this place and many recommendations from friends, I decided to make a trip to Thann for a well deserved pampering session.

Top notch service from the front desk to the therapist. I would've never believe that there would be a place in Brunei who treats their customer like kings and queens when they walked into the shop. But Thann sure did prove me wrong.

My one hour massage session was the best I've ever experienced. The therapist was extremely considerate in all the fine details from pressure to room temperature and music level. I walked out of the spa feeling energetic and rejuvenated. Thank you Thann! I look forward to my every next session at your sanctuary :)

4 Thank Col5959
ThannSpa, Guest Relations Manager at Thann Sanctuary Spa, responded to this review, July 22, 2012
Thank you Col5959 for your wonderful reviews.

It is at times like this we feel appreciated, loved and all our hard work and effort is worth it.

Thann Sanctuary Brunei aims to offers the ultimate pampering and rejuvenating spa experience like no other. Indulge in a wide variety of treatments and the extensive array of premium in-house aromatherapy products designed to take you to a whole new level of sensory inspiration and relaxation.

On behalf of our team, we thank you once again for your visit, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Kuala Lumpur
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 218 helpful votes
“One of the best massage / spa I have tried”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Having read the online reviews for Thann Sanctuary, I decided to give it a shot and booked a 90 minute Signature massage.

The price is on the higher side, but much cheaper than the expensive 5 star hotel spas in Bangkok.

It was one of the best massage I have ever tried. It's really really good.

The masseur Rome is highly skilled and experienced, and I would recommend him and the place to anyone.

I will return again, for sure.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank MacGrumpy
, Public Relations Manager at Thann Sanctuary Spa, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Thank you taking time to write about your Thann Experience with us on Trip Advisor.
We are delighted to learn of your positive feedback and that you have had an enjoyable time with us. Our team look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Luxurious indulgence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

Thann spa is a pure luxurious indulgence at an affordable cost. Having lived in the United Kingdom, I know how expensive these treatments are. Working in a stressful environment, I find this place, a bliss. The staff, interiors, treatments - everything's world class. The therapists know what they are doing and are very considerate and highly experienced. An amazing experience overall - will visit again.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank MansB
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

I went there last year when I was still staying in Brunei and I gotta say that it was amazing. I had a facial but I was treated with an all around service including aromatherapy and a massage. Their facial is non-invasive though which is quite new to me. Not to mention that their facilities are world-class.

I blogged about it and u can view it through this link http://theasianbimbo.com/?p=3539

All the best to the management and staff of Thann Sanctuary. Wish I could visit again when I am in Brunei.

Visited March 2011
2 Thank JohnReyDangilan
Brunei
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Worth the splurge”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

Thann not only looks like it's in a league of its own, and it even has the service to back it up. I have always been a 'price is important' kind of person, so finally after hearing the rave reviews about Thann, I decided to treat my mom to a nice spa day. You get excellent service, with a smile, and the ambience is gorgeous.To top it off, I love their own house teas that they serve after the massage. I had a foot reflexology massage and the massage put me to sleep instantly. I love the heated neck pillow they gave, and the space on the day bed for the massage was....just.....HEAVENLY! Will be going back to treat myself!

Visited February 2012