“Average dining experience”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My wife and I went for a all-you-can-eat seafood buffet which they had for the weekends during the month of December. The seafood that was cooked well. Some people might like the way the food was cooked, but for us seafood has to be cooked in a certain way that not only tickle the palette but brings pleasure to the senses. So, it was nothing very special about the seafood buffet. There was the "ikan paggang" but it was disappointing as it was not marinated properly.

In the newspaper advertisement, it says there's lobsters and oysters. There was no lobsters and the oysters are not part of the buffet as it is charged separately. So, it was disappointing. I would not recommend the buffet to anyone.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Good lunchtime venue with one of the best buffet spreads in BSB, Also well worth a try is the laksa and chicken roti. Large restaurant so its good for both group and business lunch meetings. Although at the airport it does not at all have the feel of an airport restaurant and is widely used by the local business community

Reviewed October 12, 2013

didn't meet my expectation, nothing really special, from what it was when I first came to visit a few years ago until my last dropped off.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We visited Brunei July 31 to Aug 2 2013. Read reviews of this restaurant. Had their Ramadan Iftar/Sungkai buffet. Many items but nothing tasted good. The only thing my wife and I liked are the vegetable tempuras. The meats (mainly chicken, different names same taste, super bland) or the fishes or the rice and noodles all seemed to have the same/similar taste.

It could be a Bruneian taste thing, but we have eaten in many parts of the world and many cuisines of the world, and we are familiar with many tastes. And we liked many things from many places. But here we failed to like anything of note.

Price was B$ 29. I would have loved to play twice as much if we liked the food. For example, Fogo de Chao, or The Journey, Indianapolis, or even The Golden Corral chain (not major but still some good stuff).

Very disappointed. VERY.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I was stop for breakfast before my flight, food was average, in terms of price is quiet expensive. Not to mention on the service, staff are busy talking to each other while its only 2 guest table occupied

1  Thank Dini S