“That what i call falvour of lucknow”
Review of Lucknow

Lucknow
Order Online
Ranked #15 of 838 Restaurants in Dhaka City
Description: Lucknow brings you authentic Awadhi cuisine with the intense flavours, and leisurely luxury of slow cooked food made from the authentic recipes of the royal kitchens of Awadh.
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

basically i'm a food lover i love to try new food this restaurant was new in town so me and my husband want to try their food..... they have well decorated restaurant well arrange now come to the food we have ordered tandoori Crab which was really good also try their parda Biryani .... soo delicious... price are little bit higher then the other restaurant other was everything was perfect.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

The place is well decorate. Food Menu is well selected I have ordered few dishes all the items were very tasty Service is up to the mark. love to visit Again.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

One of the best places in Dhaka for North Indian style food. Kebabs are superb, somewhat unsure about the biryanis. In fact, from experience, it may pass without debate that one would be hard pressed to find this quality of food in Lucknow itself.
Happily recommended.

Reviewed April 5, 2019

Visited for the first time last night. Impressed with rapid attention from all the waiters.
Let down by a waiter putting only one small bottle of water on the table between two of us - had to ask for a second.
Menus presented with little in fact no information as to what each dish was - fortunately having worked in India and Pakistan I understood most dishes but the illustrated menu shown on the website would have been more appropriate as we were obviously foreigners. However, the waiter taking our order was very helpful in fact generally all waiters were very good.

Food arrived and was presented in a very professional manner. No complaints on the food as its cooked to meet Bangla tastes and somewhat more spicy than Bangla restaurants serve in the UK with a milder flavour. However very pleased and will certainly come again.

The place was very clean, waiters dressed smartly and treated us with respect. All in all a place I will recommend to all I know.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 27, 2019

I had a meal at Lucknow with two friends and was very impresed with the dleicious tastes. Having spent the last two months in Bangladesh, I wasn’t expecting too much by eating out at a restaurant serving Indian food. We chose it for its location as much as anything. I was more than surprised at how much I enjoyed the food and having paneer was a treat. We shared a few mains as starters and for teh main, I had an amazing prawn dish. The ambience was nice with some superb art work on the walls. The price worked out at about £70 for three of us. The service could have been a bit sharper but overall an enjoyable experience