TripAdvisor

from $50.00
More Info
from $225.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2018

Razbe was a great guide for such an experience.
He is very knowledgeable, humble and respectfull of the jungle and the animals. We have been able to see many things as he has a great eye to see hidden animals.
I definitely recommend to go visit Srimangal with Razbe !

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

What a great guide, awesome insights into the tea fields, lakes and forest. As well as local markets and secret spots. Highly recommended. We travelled with a friend, but a romantic escape or family tour might be a good option.
Oksana from Ukraine

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Oksana K
Reviewed April 1, 2018

On holidays, I like to move. I did again a tour with this company in Srimangal. Because I searched many tour operators to organize a tour to see wildlife in Srimangal or somewhere. Everyone has regular tour which is indifferent to my choice. Then I asked my previous service provider which made a tour in the jungle. It was fully adventurous, I saw active of animals in the jungle. Really I was impressed. But there are leeches in the jungle. You have to keep protection with you. Otherwise they will not keep you easy in the walk. Enjoy wildlife.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed April 1, 2018

My tour was excellent in Dhaka. I surprised to see busy city Dhaka. Actually Orient Tourism Channel arranged a day for me according to my requirement. This company is really helpful as customize-able tour and for my invitation letter I got from. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. But in Dhaka it is too much traffic jam which often wastes time in visiting to places. Anyway people are also friendly. Awesome country. Enjoy...

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed April 20, 2016

One thing that I need to say first Bangladesh is a country of friendly people where travelers/tourists feel at home with people. During visiting, travelers/tourists will be greeted even unknown to them. If time allows, they will welcome you to their houses as guests. I enjoyed this real feeling with Orient Tourism Channel. This company took to the culture root to feel such feelings. This country may not be known well of the culture. After visiting, it changes the idea and give pleasure. Enjoy a new land !

Date of experience: January 2016