“Good food. Horrible pathetic customer service. ”
Review of BBQ Bangladesh

BBQ Bangladesh
Ranked #41 of 840 Restaurants in Dhaka City
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Upon entering the dimly lit restaurant i actually had to call upon the waiter thrice to take our order. The restaurant should really change their light fixtures to warm lights. Order was taken and the korean bbq chicken was delicious. Spicy, tender, crispy and flavorful. I absolutely loved it. Now why my rating is poor: I ordered diet pepsi and they say they had it. Was served a fizzy less diet coke. He said the diet coke is like that. I am not sure what the management is like but was the waiter for real?? I wanted to throw it on his face given his response to my question but then i decided not to. He wanted to replace it given he had to bill for it given entry was already done in the register and he couldn't reverse it. I never heard anything from a restaurant like this. I never received such pathetic service and i eat out at so many places. He completely ruined my mood. Anyways it was not the money but mere stupidity and irrational behavior which pissed me off. Pricewise a pretty expensive place. Would i ho back? If I'm desperate to have the korean chk and willing to overlook their horrible customer service then still NO!

Date of visit: May 2019
4  Thank ahmedatifurr

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Their grill items are just wow. I love their Jamaican grill, Korean Charbroiled a lot. They also have pizza, burger, noodles etc.
Their service is always good and seating is comfortable. I mostly visit their Dhanmondi branch and I am fully satisfy with their service.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank RoyDebashis
Reviewed April 26, 2019

I have visited bbq bangladesh several times, and I think it is the safest choice if you want to treat people and the budget isn't too high. The food is always fresh, tasty, well served within the time promised. Never disappointed so far.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

One of my favourite restaurant in dhaka city they have some special platter's and i have all most tried all of them their service is up to the mark.
waiting for some new itmes...

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

I love love love their food..they have always been very consistent in their service and that is what keeps me going back to Bbq bangladesh again and again..their korean charboiled chicken,golden fried chicken,salads, potato/shrimp spoon pizza and bread bowl soups are my absolute favourite..

Date of visit: February 2019