All reviews nice hotel excellent stay business trip the hotel staff city view rooftop pool excellent service a great place to stay rooms are spacious living room top floor room service convenient location fitness center special thanks great hospitality breakfast spread
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed for four nights and I conducted two days' training for a corporate client here, too. I really enjoyed my stay. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was on a par with other 5 star properties. I was grateful for a high floor because the traffic noise could have been a problem. The restaurant was fantastic: way better than I'd imagined. Their western food was of a very high quality and their local food gave me a chance to try things that I dare not try streetside during a business trip. Dinner was expensive but friends in Dhaka told me that this is normal for this segment. I paid it because I couldnt afford to take any risks (I was more adventurous later in the trip, ate streetside, and paid for that afterwards in erm... 'other ways').

As for the training side, I couldnt fault it. The training room was great and the staff were incredibly attentive. They looked after me, and the participants, incredibly well.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Sziv
FourPointsD, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Dhaka, Gulshan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Four Points by Sheraton Dhaka, Gulshan.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Dhaka, Gulshan and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Dhaka.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this property for a couple of days

Few pros
1) Check in experience, even when I checked in early was smooth and the team got me a room asap
2) The airport pick up was immaculate and very well managed
3) Breakfast all days was awesome, the dosa's could really do better. The other stuff was great and the spread over all was perfect
4) The security team was very courteous
5) Had a great sleep, bed was very comfrotable

Few cons
1) I was incorrectly charged for breakfast, which was corrected when pointed out
2) The toliteries in the room, were mass acquired. Did not have a luxury feel to it
3) No shoe mitt or shoe shine provided. This is a must for business travellers.
4) A small location map in local language would really help people who do not speak the local language.
5) The rain shower was not maintained and was a major let down. This is basic and the house keeping team should take care of the same.

Will I go back again? I probably would try out Westin next time. Just to try it and compare

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
FourPointsD, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Dhaka, Gulshan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went there to attend an official iftar party. I thoroughly enjoyed the food and ambiance. Both iftar as well as dinner was very tasty and maintained very high standard in terms of quality. With buy 1 get 1 free offer the cost is sort of okey. If you don't have a credit card with offer, skip this place.

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Spent hours in the coffee shop on the ground floor and the restaurant on the 24th floor during 25 May-3 June, with colleagues from abroad.

We were having meetings. Due to Ramadan, these places were quite slow during day time. So we were not bothering usual activities.

Staff were very supportive as a couple of foreign guests were staying here.

Interior decoration was nice due to Ramadan. Lots of offers were placed. Did not avail of any though.

1  Thank HaseebIrfanullah
FourPointsD, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Dhaka, Gulshan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Greeting from Four Points by Sheraton Dhaka

Happy to hear that we have been able to surpass your expectations, and you have been impressed with the services offered during your stay with us.

Four Points by Sheraton Dhaka aims to excel at every facet of services and glad you felt likewise.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future, and let us know shall we can extend our services further for you.

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed 27 days at this hotel the staff is the best aspect of the hotel. Great rooms and housekeeping. The in room room dining helps to customise to your choice

I was helped by Mr Asif & Mr. meizve at breakfast every day they were so courteous that my special fruit drink use to start as soon as i enter the restaurant.

Same goes with Mr. Milon who was my housekeeper, he goes one extra mile to keep you room tiedy and service your requests.

Some improvement is possible in the breakfast, for example too much oily options, the Luchi (puri) is not consistant .

Sent from my iPhone

Trip type: Traveled on business
FourPointsD, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Dhaka, Gulshan, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2019

Greeting from Four Points by Sheraton Dhaka