If one is a overnight traveller and wants to stay near to airport then it's a good place to stay otherwise it's far away from main city and given the traffic conditions in Dhaka, travelling really becomes a pain. The staff is not best in class plus there are some funny charges like gues charges after 8 PM, so if you have official colleagues coming in after 8 pm for a small meeting, it may burn a hole in your pocket. Restaurants are not the best in class but satisfactory and same is true for breakfast menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort – The new-generation business class hotel closest from the airport! In 15-stories high with over 250,000 sq. ft. of space, The hotel offers 214 luxuriously furnished Guest Rooms and Suites, Multi Cuisine Restaurants, authentic Thai Spa center, Health Club, live entertainment Bar, a Mediterranean Lounge and country’s most beautiful Roof Top Restaurant with Swimming Pool and World Class Venue facilities. Accommodation Each of our 214 guest rooms and suites has been immaculately decorated with complete attention to the comfort of our guests with individually controlled air conditioning, direct dial telephone, satellite TV channels, mini bar, hairdryer, free Wi-Fi access and personal electronic safe. All our room guests enjoy complimentary buffet breakfasts and the opportunities of laundry and 24-hours room services. We offer numerous categories of rooms to ensure that we may cater to the individual needs of our valued guests. Grandiose Restaurant The largest 24-hours 5 star class restaurant in the capital which is very popular for its international buffet served thrice a day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Alternatively, the A la carte menu is also there for a gourmet delight. Grill On The Skyline Located on rooftop of the 15-storey hotel structure, overlooking Dhaka City and with an unobstructed view of the airport runway, this grill and garden restaurant offers an enchanting environment under an open sky where the aromas of the gourmet grilled delicacies reach the heavens. Grill On The Skyline is open every day between 4:00 pm – 11:00 pm with live musical performance from 7:00 pm onwards on weekends. Club 13 The largest live entertainment bar lounge, it is where one may talk with clients and make business deals in a positive atmosphere, catch up with old friends while sipping one’s favorite cocktail or soften the glare of one’s daily activities by nursing a soothing drink. Located on Level 13 of the hotel, this bar is a host of vibrant colors, entertaining music and even more so hospitable services from the superior bartenders, ideal for advertising one’s sense of flair and sophistication. Club 13 is open Saturday to Thursday 4:00 pm – 11:00 pm. Shisha World The most popular hookah lounge in the Capital. This is obviously where a person may come if they want to take hookah the way the sheikhs do it. Consistently authentic services that imitates the practice of the Mediterranean countries just right, this shisha bar offers a wide range of aromatic flavors as well as a selection of fast food and both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Shisha World is open 24 hours daily. Juvenex Spa & Salon This luxury 5,000 square feet establishment is the largest private rejuvenation facility at a 5 Star class hotel in the country. Inspired by the serene sophistication and attention to detail demonstrated by the contemporary spas of Thailand, it is located on Level 13 and offers spa and salon services surrounded in a luxurious environment with a breathtaking bird’s eye view of the City and Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport runway for a refreshing and unique Dhaka Regency spa experience. A perfect place to pamper and rejuvenate oneself, Juvenex Spa & Salon is a quick luxury getaway that is open daily between 12:00 pm – 12:00 am. DR Fitness Whether to do strengthening callisthenic or cardiovascular exercises, this state-of-the-art health club is just right for a total body workout. A multi-gym with steam & sauna, it constitutes of some of the latest equipments of the season set in a comfortable environment that allows you to pace yourself according to your individual needs where our trainers will continue by your side to ensure that you do not strain yourself too far as well as achieve the best to your ability during each session. DR Fitness is also inclusive of complimentary swimming pool access and is open between 6:00 am – 11:00 pm every day. Limousine Services Safe, reliable and full of quality service, the Dhaka Regency limousine facility treats guests like the VIP that they are. We understand that when our guests arrive in this city that constantly bustles with hectic activities, arranging transportation may become just one more hassle that they can live without. Our limousine service ought to make you feel right at home even when you are on the road. Meeting & Banquet Venues There are 8 venues ranging from 1,100 to 10,000 sq. ft. of spaces that can accommodate up to approximately 550 round table seating arrangements and 950 standing reception. Our catering team is ready and able to accommodate every detail of the services promised to the clients to ensure smooth and customized events. Other Services Airport reception, same day laundry service, sheltered car parking, currency exchange, airlines ticket confirmation, outside catering, barber shop, gift shop, exclusive crew lounge, adjacent mosque and doctor-on-call. Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort is conveniently situated to target and attract the market segment that requires lodging services most frequently. This new-generation business class hotel is ideally situated just a 3-minutes drive away from the only international gateway to the capital, Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport and around the bend from the Baridhara Diplomatic Zone. Additionally, it is only a 15-20 minutes’ ride away from the Banani and Gulshan commercial areas as well as a half hour journey from the industrial belts of Tongi and the Export Processing Zone (EPZ), perfect for the large influx of business travelers visiting Dhaka. Moreover, its proximity to the industrial belts of Tongi and Export and Processing Zone (EPZ), where the ever-flourishing readymade garments (RMG) sector of Bangladesh is situated and which contributes to the lion share of inbound travels to the nation, makes the hotel's location even more prime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dhaka Regency Hotel And Resort
- Dhaka Regency Hotel Dhaka
- Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort Dhaka Division, Bangladesh