Lowest prices for your stay
$104
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$104
ZenHotels.com
$115
$75
Hotels.com$104
Travelocity$104
Official Hotel$115
All reviews rooftop restaurant near airport international airport swimming pool live music convenient location rooms are nice breakfast spread excellent service comfortable stay food quality floor spa dhaka traffic facilities business
Selected filters
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My bathroom was in desperate need of a complete renovation. Room was ok but a little small considering the very high cost. Very convenient location close to the airport. Airport driver was waiting for me at the airport as booked and was friendly and welcoming. Fast check-in although unfortunately they had no rooms available (at 9am) so I had to wait an hour or so. Overall a pleasant enough hotel and staff for an extremely high price. Wouldn't stay here again simply due to the price.

Date of stay: November 2012
DR-Management, Manager at Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm Greetings from Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort. Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our facilities and the services extended by my team. Your valuable feedback helps and inspires us to strive harder for excellence.

We once again thank you for your kind words. Our team and I look forward to welcoming you back again at Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

The overall standard of this Hotel is very good in my opinion, but quite expensive for what you get. My standard deluxe room was a good size, clean and presentable, and the room service was very efficient and helpful.
The Hotel location is situated on a very busy highway and not far from the airport, but all roads are crazy busy so it makes no difference where you stay location wise. A good idea is to find a hotel near to where you need to be because it can save you hours of sitting in traffic !
I will stay here again in certain circumstances, but in the meantime I will search for somewhere more convenient in location to my business interest and hopefully with more value for money.

Date of stay: November 2012
1  Thank JAGONAUT
Mahmud Hassan, Sales at Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm Greetings from Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort.
Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort. Please consider our apologies for your unexpected experience. Your valuable feedback helps to strive harder for excellence.

We once again thank you for your kind words. Be assured that we are always ready to assist you & look forward to your guest’s next visit.

Best Regards,
MD. Mahmud Hassan
Sales Manager

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The staff are efficient and friendly and the hotel is well situated for the airport.

I've stayed there 4 or 5 times in the last year and I've never stayed in the same style of room twice. The company always books a Luxury Deluxe Room but it's hit and miss as to the size of room you get. They were full the first time I checked in and they gave me a room in the centre of the floor, with no window, in felt weird but at least it was quiet. The outside rooms are noisy and the sound of car horns is a real pain.
The hotel is expensive for what you get, but I think all the hotels are the same.
The hotel is generally fine but it's got to the point where they need to start spending money on refurbishing the place.
The buffet restaurant on the 6th floor is good for for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with a good selection, although after staying there a number of times I'm a bit fed up with the same food. The roof top restaurant serves fresh BBQ food which was good although the last couple of times I was there they didn't have the BBQ's on the go and the food was very dissapointing, verging on awful.
There are probably better hotels in Dhaka, but if this one is charging $180 a night, god knows what the better ones are charging

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Same as other places in Dhaka: very expensive for what you get.
Location OK, good point for the breakfast.
Avoid the rooms without windows. It's just so gloomy and depressive...but still over $100 per night!!
The whole place would benefit from a revamp.
Please fix these broken blinds in the breakfast restaurant!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

If you want a hotel not too far from the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, Dhaka Regency is the place. When yo first arrive to the hotel, you might wonder of the strange setup - it's like you're entering through the back entrance - but once you get the the main hotel reception at 5th floor it starts working for you. The restaurant and the pool at the top-floor are nice features - and the restaurant at 6th floor has some nice breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets. The traffic in Dhaka is horrible, but you cannot blame the hotel for that. I enjoyed staying at the Dhaka regency - give it a try!!!

Room tip: Don't pick a room without windows (I didn't know you could get that anywhere in the world - but here you can) - bottom-line is, you don't want one of these, because you cannot figure out whether it's day or night, sunshine or raining - NO!
1  Thank Bertil-Brinko