After 2 weeks, I was happy with the end result, enough to come back.
Though a bad start getting a smoky room. Second room got smoky later due to a centralized A/C.
My 3rd room was ok. The whole foyer/coffee shop are very smoky though.
Food excellent, BF very good variation, though local dishes not impressing. Gym excellent.
Strugling with construction next door but only loud being on the rooftop at the pool.
Expensive in comparison, but not too much to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakeshore Hotel is a stylish boutique hotel located conveniently near embassies, banks, international clubs and corporate offices. It is nestled on the shore of the Gulshan-Banani lake unaffected by the buzzing traffic noises of Dhaka.Beside the comfortable rooms Lakeshore Hotel offers recreational facilities like swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and massage salon.Several banquet rooms are available for seminars, conferences, exhibitions and social events.Other services the hotel offers are: laundry service, 24 hour room service, transportation and complementary parking. A cozy bar, a coffee shop and the "Golden Goose" restaurant are part of the gastronomic offer of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Lakeshore Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Shore Hotel And Apartment
- Lake Shore Hotel Apartment
- Lakeshore Hotel & Apartments Dhaka Division, Bangladesh