“Good food in Banani”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2019

We have visited this place 3-4 times in our stay at Banani. Preparation was very good with the price they have. Since we need to ask for the printed bill since they are providing handwritten bill which was not accepted. But later they have provided us the printed bill. Mr. Lalan was so kind that he arranged the bills at our hotel. Keep up the good work.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Visited Tarka Restaurant at Banani Dhaka on 7 March evening with my family. Ordered for chicken, beaf with patata and garlic nun. The food were fabulous. They use pure indian spices that gave a real taste of indian cuisine. I visited this restaurant number of times before. Everytime I enjoyed the environment and of course the wide range of menu. Good luck.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Let us start from the decoration. Nice, elegant, including tables and seats outdoor. One secluded table for ten, is conveniently located between the Wash room and the Toilets. I would never reserve it!!!
Service very professional and friendly!
Food much better than in any other Indian Restaurant in Italy. The Dosa was a pleasant novelty for me. Taste in general well equilibrated and top ingredient quality. I would come back!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 26, 2019

We almost ordered mixed grill/kebab platter for two. But when asked the waiter again, we found a different menu with "thali" only. Individual Thali options are for lunch only. the Grand Thali for 2 is for all day long.

We chose one Grand Thali for 2. It was big with 13 items - veg and non-veg items and dessert! Drinks were not included and we ordered 1 sweet and 1 sour lassi.

My wife and I could not finish the rice, but managed to finish the rest. All items were tasty, each with specific, separate taste.

With taxes and service charge, the total cost was pricey. But taste, diversity, and amount wise it was OK.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

Last night visited Tarka with my friends from USA. Ordered for Dosa, chicken and beaf curry and dal mukhani. The taste of food was lovely. Jeera pani was also good as a drink. The cost was reasonable. However the place looked like a little conjugated. But the staff were well behaved. Good to visit Tarka

Date of visit: January 2019