In April 2013 I stayed at the Westin for a couple of days. It was a lovely overall experience. Service quality is great. The food experience in particular was excellent including the buffet on 2nd floor and the Italian restaurant on the 23rd floor. Some of the staff we had met are lovely people and made us feel comfortable and at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax, revive, and experience renewal at The Westin Dhaka - the five-star hotel in Gulshan. Nestled in the new business district, we are steps from renowned shopping malls, foreign missions, restaurant, art, private clubs, and multinationals. Refreshing and contemporary, our 241 spacious guest rooms and suites offer modern amenities. Restore the body and expand the mind with the pure relaxation of our signature Heavenly Bed(R). The oversized four-fixture bathroom with Heavenly Shower(R) ensures you feel refreshed. Every guest room offers a generous workspace and High Speed Internet Access. Five contemporary meeting venues offer over 2,000 square meters of functional space. This includes state-of-the-art meeting and banquet facilities featuring LED lighting for an extensive variety of lighting effects, customized projections, and a sound system in the Westin Grand Ballroom. The Westin Dhaka offers nourishing dining for every taste and style from fresh, authentic Italian to Pan Asian and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Westin Dhaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dhaka Hotel Dhaka City
- Westin Dhaka City
- Dhaka City Westin
- The Westin Dhaka Dhaka Division, Bangladesh