This hotel is exceptional. I have had the opportunity to stay at this property over the last few years, in total I have spent several months at this Westin. While the property itself is exceptional, it is the quality staff and service that really make it stand out. Catering primarily to business clientele, it nonetheless accomodates families quite nicely.
- The fitness facility is well maintained, well outfitted and clean
- The spa/sauna/jacuzzi is excellent
The massage treatment is hit and miss. I've had a good experience with a masseuse
who knew what she was doing and another with an amateur.
- Executive Club is what really makes this property stand out. The staff are friendly, professional and really make you feel as if you are the only guest on the property.
- DINING -
- Taste (the on-premise restaurant) makes absolutely outstanding food - my favorite being the Indian/Bangladeshi dishes by far. But beleive it or not the sushi is quite good as are the other western style options. Only issue here is that the restaurant can get really busy on the weekends and there is no preference for hotel guests when this happens. Not that big of a deal but something to keep in mind.
-Prego is located on the top floor of the hotel. Again, the food is excellent and generally I have found it to be less busy than Taste. Try the Spaghetti Bolognese.
-Splash. Thursday nights there is a BBQ by the pool which is excellent. Meat, poultry and fish are made to order on the spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax, revive, and experience renewal at The Westin Dhaka - the five-star hotel in Gulshan. Nestled in the new business district, we are steps from renowned shopping malls, foreign missions, restaurant, art, private clubs, and multinationals. Refreshing and contemporary, our 241 spacious guest rooms and suites offer modern amenities. Restore the body and expand the mind with the pure relaxation of our signature Heavenly Bed(R). The oversized four-fixture bathroom with Heavenly Shower(R) ensures you feel refreshed. Every guest room offers a generous workspace and High Speed Internet Access. Five contemporary meeting venues offer over 2,000 square meters of functional space. This includes state-of-the-art meeting and banquet facilities featuring LED lighting for an extensive variety of lighting effects, customized projections, and a sound system in the Westin Grand Ballroom. The Westin Dhaka offers nourishing dining for every taste and style from fresh, authentic Italian to Pan Asian and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Dhaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dhaka Hotel Dhaka City
- Westin Dhaka City
- Dhaka City Westin
- The Westin Dhaka Dhaka Division, Bangladesh